3 Screenshots

About This File

***$8.99 INTRODUCTORY PRICE, GOES UP TO $9.99 AFTER 24 HOURS***

In this role play, you come downstairs to your Mommy Charlie pouring herself a tall glass of heavy cream. She admits that she’s noticed how much you appreciate her fat body, so she’s secretly been drinking heavy cream every day to pack on more pounds for you. Mommy is about to head to work when you demand that she chug her cream for you— the whole quart. Your sweet Mommy easily obliges, gulping down every drop of cream for her demanding brat. When she’s finished she heaves her heavy gut out of her tight leggings and onto the counter, jiggling and rubbing it for you as she pants from the effort. She even tries to suck in her ample potbelly, to little avail. In the end she decides not to go to work after all, and waddles over to the couch for some belly rubs from you. 

FEATURES: FAT CHAT, HEAVY CREAM CHUGGING, BELLY ON COUNTER, SUCKING IN, HEAVY BREATHING, MOANING, GENDER NEUTRAL MOMMY/BRAT DYNAMICS 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BaconPancacke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing video from Charlie, I've bought it on an impulse because I was curious and absolutely don't regret that purchase.  10/10 on the roleplay she did, it's probably one of the best I've seen on this website.

Link to review