6 Screenshots

About This File

E is for El Pollo Loco!  And Ms. MacNCheese is crazy for chicken!  This time she devours a combo meal intended to feed a family of 4.  This meal includes 8 pieces of rotisserie chicken, 4 legs and 4 thighs, and 2 large sides.  Would she get anything else but mac and cheese as a side?  NO- that would be CRAZYYYY!!  Using both hands to complete the task, she gets to work on her latest food disappearing act.  Wearing a much too small striped bikini, her top starts to disassemble itself mid-scene as it can no longer withstand the pressure of her huge, jiggling boobies.  Showcasing buns, booty, and belly play - Enjoy! 

Edited by Ms MacNCheese

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tastic1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Eatin' other editors with each and every energetic
Epileptic episode, elevated etiquette

The 8 pieces is equivalent to a whole chicken. What a fattie milestone!! Let alone the 2 buckets of mac and cheese! What an effort by the marvelous @Ms MacNCheese as she ascends into orgasmic please as she stuffs over 2700cal. It is pure gluttony as she eats enough food to happily feed a family.

Response from the author:

Epileptic episode?! LMAO! That's a new one. Yep, I ate a whole bird! But when you put it that way...... it's so hot. I, one person, ate enough to feed a family of 4 of normal proportions?! *rapture ensues* I'm so ready to get back to work too and see what this belly is made of! Thank you again ❤️ 

Link to review
rhythmalism

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

E is for exponentially effortlessly excellent 

Response from the author:

I suppose that's one way to sum it all up, huh!! Thank you for your support and always been a true one! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest FrankishMan

I came for the stuffing, but stayed for the burps. Ms. MacNCheese has the loudest, bassiest and most powerful of burps. They are even stronger without drinking carbonated drinks. Woah!

Link to review