darkawaii - Eating Donuts

$3

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Hey! 💋💋💋 ALL CLIPS $2 UNTIL AUG 30th.

All clips will be removed after. Last chance, babes!

Thank you for the support!

_

4 Days to go (since this video) until my birthday. I stuff 6 donuts (I can't believe I ate them all!! I almost couldn't 🤭) and 2 sodas.

Hoping to reach 300 by April 12th. I will do a final stuffing and weigh-in on that date! Wish me luck!!

Lots of belly jiggling and rubbing. Some burps and I am obviously enjoying the food and how heavy my belly is. 😈🤤🤤💦

Taken with an HD camera, not a phone so it's good quality, but also close up so you can see the jiggles!

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BBGears

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lots of donuts, big belches, and a very sexy full belly... 

Everything about darkawaii is perfect <3 

Response from the author:

You flatter me <333

Thank you again for reviewing my videos! You are so nice to do so consistently! 

I won't say I'm prefect lol but I will take that compliment 🥰🥰

Have a great day!

Link to review
gizmo1451

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow darkawaii is one extremely sexy lady and omg what a body. That belly is just on a different level. 

She eats a fair amount of food and I'm looking forward to plenty more bigger stuffings from her as I'm sure she can handle it, might take more burps to make room though.  

On that point if burps are your thing she let's rip at one point the biggest burp I've heard from anyone on Curvage it's absolutely fantastic. A proper shake your boots burp.

I'm hoping to see plenty more content from this gorgeous lady.

Response from the author:

Thank you for such a nice review! I really appreciate when people take the time to do so!

I love this so much lol I am definitely the queen of burps! I put a lot of my male friends to shame when we have a contest ;)

Hope you have a lovely day ❤️

Link to review