14 Screenshots

About This File

Let this video fulfill your hottest fantasies, a chubby girl, tied up and blindfolded, hungry and excited because she is very close to turning 100 days old eating hamburgers.
🔥
🔥
  What Disto does not know is that her feeder is eager to fill her completely with this huge triple hamburger, he’s willing to put every last bite inside her 🥵

In this video you find:
 Messy Stuffing - Belly Play - Forced - Tied Up - Submissive - Burps - Spank and more.😈🐽

If you like it and want more videos like this leave a review.

This burger is in the final stretch positioned on day 97 🥵🥵🥵

Note: music is heard in the background uwu 🎶

F7DB8B70-F68F-49C7-B12F-7AC4A4401B4D.gif

D1159D77-0936-414F-818F-FEEEF7D5F4BA.gif

6B6C1000-EE98-43C9-AD36-5AE4E1124AE6.gif

9EE0B144-6657-4775-80A5-062750C3692F.gif

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ofgtrm

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of the hottest feeding videos I have ever seen! Love how your feeder treats you , so good!

Response from the author:

I'm glad you liked it, I hope I can make more videos like this If you have any idea or something in mind, don't hesitate to send me a DM 💕

Link to review
Marcellopanzer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ho scaricato questo video ed è bellissimo sei stupenda e vedere la tua pancia gonfiarsi a forza è bellissimo ed eccitante. mi piacerebbe se un giorno farai un video dove sei un poliziotto e vieni gonfiato a forza dalla tua mangiatoia finché non ti arrendi 

Grazie amore ❤️ Ottobre è il mese dei costumi 👮🏻

Link to review
pogchamp123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

All of your force feeding videos are top tier!! Like the best I've seen in this platform, or any platform really... When you do another one with your feeder (hopefully soon) try using a funnel, should be fun for both of you...

thank you very much, i promise to do it very soon 🥰 it really makes me happy that you like it 💕💕

Link to review