4 Screenshots

About This File

I went from 130lbs, to an avid feedee who never wants to stop growing!

Promo1.thumb.jpg.8e62f6fca5153421cc6c3f65569ca1d2.jpgPromo2.thumb.jpg.31ec30bac4d23d6d532cbf728892526a.jpg

In this video I share my full weight gain story from the beginning to now, and give you a side by side of before pics to show you just how much progress I have made! Enjoy this gain discussion, and thank you for supporting my gain by learning more about me! :)

Promo3.thumb.jpg.ccf9ea90f1016bca90e3823c51d56c64.jpgPromo4.thumb.jpg.6f9923e230967e97cc10f4b4f9cfe697.jpg

In this clip ; Fat Chat | Gain Discussion | My Weight Gain Story | Before Pics

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Settle down for twenty minutes with the ever-beautiful @RosieMarieFeedee, as she reveals everything you've ever wanted to know about her spectacular weight-gain journey.

On a personal note, I discovered Rosie on 30 January 2021 and this was the first video I ever bought of hers:

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/10827-011521-weigh-in-my-2021-goals/

I was besotted straight away, and have been ever since.  I remember thinking at the time: "I hope this model stays around and really does gain weight."  Well, here we are on 13 May 2023 - and Rosie is a Curvage megastar who has piled on a huge amount of weight AND kept up an amazingly high standard of content.

Spilling out of almost non-existent lingerie, Rosie is a picture of big, fat, curvy, sexy, heavenly beauty.  Throughout the video, we also get lots of comparison-photos of Rosie when she was smaller, and the change between then and now will have you repeatedly picking your jaw up off the ground in gob-smacked awe.  She has achieved so much, and I hope there's much more to come.  I couldn't tear my eyes away from the way her big, heavy-looking, perfectly-shaped breasts are starting to fall out to the sides because of her huge belly - so fucking sexy and beautiful!  And as for that ultra-pretty face of hers... WOW... that smile could light up a cellar at midnight.

But the real star of the show here is Rosie's personality and her telling of her story.  She's sexy, sweet, funny, engaging, charming, confident, warm, expressive, enthusiastic, charismatic, and interesting.  Her story is inspiring and genuinely emotionally moving.

In the final few minutes, Rosie talks about her goals and where she wants to go from here.  Her plans and attitude about the future make me VERY, VERY EXCITED.  

Five out of five!

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I highly recommend purchasing this video. I have to say this is one of the better told weight gain stories. I felt like it is so well passed as far as how it is told. I was unaware of the story but I appreciated hearing the insights of how RosieMarie felt thin or why she was thin to why she started gaining. I am not surprised that you started gaining more actively during Covid.

I also understood cartoons being an origin. For me I remember the Goofy Cartoon The Big Wash from 1948 with the water inflation stood out to me watching it at a young age on VHS tapes. It stood out for growing so fast. 

I also remember seeing Angelica fat in an alternate universe with the episode named after It’s a Wonderful Life but Rugrats retitled it “Chuckie’s Wonderful Life” stood out to me as scary seeing a kid that fat but have power over parents to have all the food she wanted as sexy. 

thanks for sharing the before images. I also enjoyed hearing the ending about what you enjoy about gaining. It honestly is impressive seeing how much you have gained in such a short span of time. It is nice hearing how enthusiastic you are and how passionate you are about telling your story in this video. It honestly is told very well.

Link to review