12 Screenshots

About This File

OFFER 24 HOUR INTRODUCTION SALE!NOW ONLY $7.95!

28 : 15 MINUTES STUFFED TO THE MAX -BURP-HEAVY BELLY-BEAUTIFUL FAT- JUMPING-INFLATED BELLY-
TALKING ABOUT FAT- SWALLOWING-SUFFERING - BELLY PLAY - TOUCH ON THE NAVEL!

Carlys always craves big dishes, constantly gorging herself, stuffing her big belly with food to gain and grow even bigger,

causing her to get fatter with every meal she eats.

400 Lbs and up is her goal and no one is holding her back, it's something she and her fans will love. In this clip we see the

greedy growing beauty Carlys eating a Chinese meal that could feed a whole Family! , Watch as she devours all the food

and fills her expanding gut OH YEAH HER GIANT BELLY goes to the absolute edge for pleasure and burps like a pig.

Heavier than ever, fast food is really working on this Fatty body and thus is going to help her reach her big goal of

becoming a USSBBW. Enjoy!

Help me grow faster by leaving a review/comment on this video!

To leave a review you have to click on the stars...

With each download I will buy more food.
More food = more fat = more weight 😍😋🐳!

Big fat kiss 💋 

Carlys SSBBW

Your future USSBBW model😊💥 

My next weight goal: 400 lbs (before 2024!)

Other Files from Carlys SSBBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
Wow, a great filler worthy of admiration. You have a giant belly, amazing. 
All that delicious familiar Chinese food enters your belly. How satisfied you look. 
That pants has suffered that great filler, overflowing all your fat. I love❤️😋

• Curvage Model
Just now, DanteSparda45 said:

Wow! Just when i thought you couldn't be anymore awesome, you eat a dinner made for 4 people! Thats pretty damn awesome lol. Hope each bite was delicious and filling

omg I can with this and much more sonbuna very greedy little pig I love to eat to the maximum until I explode with fatness. I had fun all very delicious I had a great time. Thank you kisses😘😋

It looks like you got even bigger since the last video! Congratulations! Have you ever thought about adding melted no salt butter to food, especially takeout like this? It’s a great way to add fat and calories (11 grams of fat and 100 calories per 14 grams) without affecting the taste too much! 

• Curvage Model
Just now, hamazon said:

It looks like you got even bigger since the last video! Congratulations! Have you ever thought about adding melted no salt butter to food, especially takeout like this? It’s a great way to add fat and calories (11 grams of fat and 100 calories per 14 grams) without affecting the taste too much! 

@hamazon OMG I am giant my evolution in growth does not stop I continue with my journey of gaining weight. My goal is to gain 400 lbs by 2024. Future USSBBW. WOW melted butter that sounds great about food I would love to do it to be able to do it the combination has to give excellent results. I'll take your suggestion for another clip later. Thank you so much😋💗😋😍

• Curvage Model
 BIRTHDAY I AM SUPER HAPPY AND GRATEFUL TO ALL THIS GREAT
 CURVAGE COMMUNITY, THEY MAKE MY DAY TURN SO WONDERFULLY 
FAT, A KISS TO ALL CARLYS SSBBW🎂❤️😍😋🌟💋😘😉🐳

large.happybirthdaycarlys.jpeg.fa66a34c3a939dae0245e9c2dfe4f04f.jpeg

• Curvage Model
Just now, nlazar said:

Your massive piggy belly is spilling all over your fat thighs is an amazing look :) 

How much do you want to see me fatter?😍😉

large.sexybellyalazywhalewantstoreachits400Lbs.jpg.f4cbe998ab51e676622b59ee18a833d1.jpg  

• Curvage Model
On 3/19/2023 at 10:48 PM, Djhausen said:

I love the passion upon which you enrich your work, Thanks for Sharing! 🧡🧡🧡

I try to do my best, your comments are very motivating. In this clip you will see me eat to the point of almost

exploding my super swollen belly.🐷🐽❤️

satisfying things like these are what make me very happy. Keep enjoying my content thanks😘😉

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.