4 Screenshots

About This File

Hey babe..thank you SO much for sitting down with me. I have something to tell you and it’s quite embarrassing…. I’ve been hiding something. You know I like fat guys, right? Well… there’s more to that story. Something darker, something strange. I know you’d do anything to please me, but this is quite extreme… this clip is all about convincing you to let me grow you to immobility. Watch me play with my belly, my soft body, and talk about blimping you. Since before I can remember, I’ve always gotten off on the idea of trapping a man, filling him up with fat, using him, and ruining his body. Growing him so aggressively obese that he has to depend on me for everything, like a pet. A piggy pet. If you get off on health issues\\humiliation, this is the clip for you. Grrrrr.

5AB8109C-3B22-4B44-9930-056A6780B614.thumb.gif.9276787d0c4b386c37f15340eb68d0fc.gifD4A25F9A-7BB7-43FC-A481-5E15E88FE718.thumb.gif.3bba64b4dd9a50e18316a6d4775722c5.gif

Edited by Enchantress

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.