4 Screenshots

About This File

*intro pricing*

When I sat down on this couch, the noises it made shocked me and turned me on soooo much. I show off how I make a chair completely disappear when I sit on it. Show you a little “party trick” I can do with my belly & the chair. Lots of hot fat chat, belly play and I talk about some kinks/fantasies of mine. I show off my FUPA that hangs out of my leggings 🤯 and show you how I make the couch meant for 2 people look like it’s barely made for 1.  

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a reaction and a review if you are enjoying my gain and if you want me to gain more 😘

Edited by TheBigAssSSBBW

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

scooberiffic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Making the couch creak is definitely not a new occurrence for a beautiful woman on a gaining mission! If only we could see you break that couch! A true sign of a gaining goddess that I know will happen soon!😍

Your fupa is to die for! So soft and jiggly!! And your ass!! Has it gotten jigglier recently with those new added pounds? 😍

I can only imagine if you were on top of me, straddling me with those gigantic thighs with your belly weight all on top of my chest! Such a sexy thought!!🤩

And when she pulls out the chair with her ass spilling out the sides!! Absolutely titanic!! Just the way that chair moves all because of her huge belly! Oh yes you do look enormous!! Playing with your belly would be a dream come true!! With the way you're gaining there soon wont be any room at all on that couch!!😍

Another amazing video from the SSBBW queen!

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you’re looking for an awesome demonstration of size, this is your clip. @TheBigAssSSBBW let’s loose in this one a little, enjoying how she dwarfs a couch that sounds like it’s about to blow, she engulfs a chair in her fat, like a human eclipse. She actually uses her fat to drag said chair around, twerks a bit, huffs and puffs while fat chatting and putting the size in fantasize the whole time and she really shows off her size in this one extremely well. I think my favorite shot is pretty close to the end when you can see her massive thighs literally dangling fat down. She is  BIG as hell and very happy about it. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t too

Link to review