6 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: POV fat shaming, modeling outgrown clothes, POV belly/fat play, jiggling, weight gain denial, feeder/feedee role play

Now that it's getting warmer Ginger decides to pull out some of her favorite dresses from last year out of the closet, only to discover SOMEHOW they've all gotten too small! Her feeder walks in and sees Gin struggling to make a teal dress fit and immediately starts teasing her about just how much bigger she's gotten over the last couple of months. Ginger pretends to not understand how this could have possibly happened while their feeder continues with their relentless teasing and fat shaming, reaching over to poke and squeeze at Gin's abundant fat every now and then. After trying on only three dresses, Ginger is exhausted and has to sit down to catch her breath, which of course prompts even more teasing ~

outgrowing my wardrobe fat shaming 1.gif

outgrowing my wardrobe fat shaming 2.gif

outgrowing my wardrobe fat shaming 3.gif

outgrowing my wardrobe fat shaming 4.gif

outgrowing my wardrobe fat shaming 5.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Amazing vid especially for the price! Tight clothes and good angles! Looks like nothing fits Ero-hime anymore 😋

Link to review