Your GF Encourages You to Gain Weight

$4.50

(6 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

[[role play, gfe, fat chat, playing w your belly pov]]

wgencouragementgfe-Medium-96k_1.thumb.gif.5b07fe024ab1cbd2b52dbb22aa5a289a.gifwgencouragementgfe-Medium-96k.thumb.gif.e6e790b0f568a7d801126998e2794c90.gifwgencouragementgfe-Medium-96k_2.thumb.gif.01b4af77c54c476c3a246d637fccdb41.gif

You’ve put on a bit of weight recently—nothing crazy, just like 15lbs. You didn’t think much of it until you got dressed today and your favorite shirt that used to fit perfectly was straining at your gut, putting it on full display. Just as you start to process the fact that you’ve gotten noticeably bigger, your girlfriend Kelli comes in. Her eyes immediately go to your protruding belly—at first you’re embarrassed, but then you see that she’s clearly aroused by the extra lbs you’ve added to your frame. It turns out Kelli digs your new belly a lot, so much so that she encourages you to let it get it even bigger…

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Muted Decor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a fantastic video! Your mutual/feeder content is so great I hope you continue to make more!

Link to review
HumanSnorlax

KJB has officially become FFA royalty. This clip is delightfully naughty and an authentic GFE. I hope she makes more FFA clips in the future. 😊

Link to review
Guest Luvfatties

I loved this video omg i wanna gain like 50 lbs for you Kelli!

Response from the author:

omg thank u!!!

Link to review
Guest Total_trash11

I purchased this less than a week ago and have gained 8 lbs because of you 😉

Link to review
fluffysoft

OMG! Kelli is seriously one of the best female WG encouragers around, I have all her encouragement clips and trust you will not be let down!

Link to review
Guest papertigertelevision

This is my new favorite video

Link to review