Natural Movement: Holiday Edition

$7.99

(3 reviews)

Guest Miss Magpie

8 Screenshots

About This File

*Early bird sale $7.99 for 48 hrs then $9.99*

Come enjoy Miss Magpie as she moves around her kitchen in the holiday spirit. Watch her body naturally jiggle & shake as she makes cookies, wraps presents, snacks, & dances. Her natural jiggle is a sight to see! Miss Magpie attempts to sit on the kitchen counter but, unlike previous videos, she needs a little help. She’s gotten TOO FAT! If you like to see a fat girl in her natural environment, watch her go.

Other Files from Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

kryptoroll

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

i'm a fan of this concept first off. seeing ms. magpie in her habitat highlights the toll domestic life has taken on her figure. the great thing about this clip is the long segments and multiple views as she goes through her tasks wearing a set that doesn't leave a lot to the imagination. there is a unabashed quality which i do appreciate, no funny camera angles or attempts to conceal any "blemishes". confidence at its best.

normally length would be a detractor for me personally but i think it lends itself well here. a little more absent minded fat play and possibly a little commentary would have made this an all timer but nonetheless still very quality.

Response from the author:

Noted & thanks for the feedback.

Link to review