Fat Girl Panties Try On

$3.99

(2 reviews)

Guest Miss Magpie

13 Screenshots

About This File

In this video Miss Magpie takes you on a tour of a selection of old outgrown panties Miss Magpie has acquired as she has been collecting X's on her underwear size. You won't believe the way this big, jiggly pear of a girl fills overfills her huge outgrown panties. This video is too hot! 🥵

Other Files from Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Omg!!! I highly recommend you watch this video it is sexy AF!!! I absolutely love seeing how fat flabby jiggly and out of shape she's become and I must say it is very hot trying to watch her squeeze all of that big beautiful flabby jiggly booty in her panties and seeing how tiny they are getting on her if you get a chance definitely check out this video I loved watching her squeeze all that beautiful fat in those panties that she's starting to get a little  too big and beautiful for💙💙💙 and as far as I'm concerned she's perfecting her body with each pound she puts on God I can't wait to see her this summer in a bikini I absolutely love this big beautiful flabby princess so jiggly squishy and sexy and Lord knows I'm loving on all that gorgeous cellulite

Link to review