6 Screenshots

About This File

It’s cupcake time 🧁 

As per usual… I couldn’t wait to stuff my belly full of delicious home-made cupcakes! I decided to challenge myself and see how many I could eat!

I waste no time & start shoving cupcake after cupcake into my greedy belly, the sweet taste of sugar & butter going down my throat sent me into a trance, wobbling & jiggling my belly whilst filling up on fattening food is my favourite thing to do these days.

The feeling of my belly expanding with each bite makes me want more & more… until I’m so stuffed I can hardly breathe… My lingerie used to fit me a few months ago but now it’s barely containing my fat… Then the hiccups kick in… a sign from my body that I’ve eaten to much… but I can’t help it! They taste so good!

It’s easy to see why my belly has been getting fatter & why I’m developing new fat rolls… I’m getting so greedy, pushing my belly to new limits everyday. 

Watch me expand… 19 mins of belly stuffing!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

kirby663

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

was hoping this was a hiccup attack like in the video you made back in July. These are more like random "single hiccups" throughout the second half of the video. I'm confidant they are real hiccups (NOT faked). Perhaps in the future, to avoid annoying the hiccup lovers out there, perhaps put in the description that, "I had several random hiccups throughout the video", and if you have a continuous attack of hiccups (which is what most of us hiccup lovers want), say that you "got a case of the hiccups that lasted for __ minutes". That way they know what they're buying.

Still a great video, and your tummy looks 🔥! Hope you get the hiccups again soon!

Link to review
dackrambo

I really just bought the clip for the hiccups, the hiccups are fake and there are only a few of them.

Response from the author:

There's not many hiccups but they weren't fake 🥺 I've sent you a private message 💓 

Link to review