5 Screenshots

About This File

I know my belly is the star of the show, but how about some attention on these wide, curvy hips? In this clip I talk about how much I love my hips while grabbing them and jiggling them for you. Then I, of course, show my big belly lots of love, pulling down my high waisted panties and showing off my hang. Had to get some booty, belly slaps and titty bouncing in there too! 

Other Files from squishy_bae

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Peachtree1

I keep watching this video over and over again. It's absolutely worth it. Squishy says she isn't actively gaining, but she's never looked bigger than in this video. Her hips and ass are incredible. 

Link to review
Andrew111

I have been following  sexy Bae since July 2021. She was very sexy and enthusiastic about gaining then but on the thin side for me . Since then she has slowly and steadily packed on the pounds as she grows into a curvaceous well fattened beauty . In this clip she shows off her  gorgeous widening hips and of course her amazing growing belly which also is getting bigger and wider . She is fattening and widening beautifully. I love seeing more of her beautiful face which has also filled out . I should mention her hands and sexy fingers which exude a sensuality all their own . Her ass is starting to grow and fatten as well . Bae is like a  fine wine just getting better and better with time . If you haven’t checked out her clips your missing out . I love  to watch her gain over time and find her slow but steady gain suspenseful and thrilling .  Oh and I have a thing for sexy  British women. Highly recommend . 

Link to review
Guest rms13

It’s the kitty crease for me 🥵

Link to review