5 Screenshots

About This File

I'm baaaaaack, did ya miss me?! Because I know I missed you. Turns out all I really needed was a break to recharge and overindulge. I've spent the last few months thoroughly enjoying myself. I've spent time improving my baking skills, growing my record collection, eating an insane amount of oysters, and even moving! I'm looking forward to coming back and just enjoying myself, focusing more on making clips that make me feel super sexy! I hope we can both have just as much (if not more) this time around. Thanks for being here, and don't hesitate to say hi! ❤️❤️

In this clip I do talk a bit about why I needed to take a break and even some of the reasons why I thought retiring was for me. I do get a little vulnerable, so if not feel free to skip ahead a few min to the extra hot shots of me eating! This clip is half chatting/story and half erotic eating/belly jiggling. A little something for everyone! I've also got multiple angles of me eating 🐷🐷

Clip features: fat chat, belly jiggling, eating, cellulite, double chin, light burps 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

danjamsmith

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

i am so so glad to see you back. i am also sorry you felt burned out. i hope this time around its more lax and chill and more enjoyable you are defiantly one of my favorite models with the way you film and your stories. Also nice gains 😘

Response from the author:

omg my heart is so full from this ❤️ I think this time is going to be truly amazing

Link to review
Moist Kovic

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Glad to see you're back always loved seeing most of the unique videos ideas you had like the Fat camp, Cosplay and Workout ones. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this! You are too kind ❤️

Link to review
Zom21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Super hot, Freya! Excited to have you back. 😙

Link to review