2 Screenshots

About This File

Weā€™ve been dating for a little bit now, and I know youā€™ve probably been waiting for me to invite you back to my place for the night. The only thing is, Iā€™m not like "regular" girls. No, reallyā€¦ Iā€™m not. Iā€™m sure youā€™ve got lots of experience, but Iā€™m not sure you can handle this. I tell you Iā€™d rather show you than tell you and pop some gum in my mouth and chewing excitedly. You can tell how eager I am, but also a bit bubbly and nervous. Every guy Iā€™ve brought home has never stuck around after seeing this. They think Iā€™m crazy! Hopefully you wonā€™tā€¦Suddenly, I start to turn a shade of purpleā€¦ moaning with delight as my belly begins to balloon up. I walk you through me turning into a full blown blueberry. I love expanding, stretching, feeling my belly fill up with so much juice I can barely stand it! I moan with pleasure and delight as my gut grows, making more and more sloshing noises by the second! Before Iā€™m forced to stop talking, too swollen with juice, I ask you to juice me once Iā€™ve reached full blueberry potential. I am completely euphoric by the end, moaning with delight as my belly noises reach their maximum.

Once weā€™re finished, I check in with you. Were you getting hard watching me balloon? Do you want to watch me expand my gut more often? I hope you do, because itā€™s the best pleasure I could receive.

IMB_X8oip0.GIF

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. šŸ™Œ

smthn12

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I watched this video and it's amazing. I really liked the role play and I hope to see more role play from you. By the way I really loved that jiggly belly, very sexy, and I have a video request for you if that's fine with you. Anyways please make more role play videos and don't forget to stay plump and jiggly.

Link to review