9/13/22 Weigh In,Gaining Goals/Fat Chat & Comparison from March

$12.99

(11 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch my new shocking weigh in. Also watch as I strut around my new weight & body as well as talk to you about my struggles, goals, gains etc. I then show you an INSANE throwback clip from March following a clip of how massive I am now in the same angle. Lots of fat chat & showing off my newly acquired fat in this as well 🥵

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Brian_

What an amazing clip! You get to see TBASSBBW waddle around, hear how out of breath she gets, find out how massively fat she is and to top it all off you get to see how much she’s gained with an awesome comparison spliced in with TBASSBBW in the exact same position!!

Link to review
Guest Ginger_bread

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very chatty and hot. Should be proud of her hard work 🧡

Link to review
Euglenoid

This is an absolutely amazing video. BAB shows off her luscious curves in a video that is truly dedicated to her gains and gluttony. To watch her move around the sheer heft that she has put on her body since joining curvage is more than we could have ever asked for. It's incredible to see how well she is gaining, and although it may be at a rate that is slower than she may have initially wanted, it just means we all get to enjoy this journey for that much longer. Her belly in this video is particularly amazing, since we get to see just how much it has grown in a direct compare. Your videos never cease to disappoint BAB and this is no exception!!

Link to review
Guest Footballer95

What a video and what a weigh in 🥵😍 congratulations your doing such a great job and I can’t wait to see more! Love the comparisons I have a goal in mind for the end of the year 😉

Response from the author:

Thank you for this review love 😘 check your inbox for a surprise!

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

It’s just incredible to see such a gluttonous pig so dedicated to getting as fat as possible! 😍 she’s come so far so fast and continues to blow us all away. The comparison from just a short while ago is insane. One of, If not the best model on Curvage! 

Thank you so so much love, such an amazing review. Check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Link to review
JanitorBen

As always it’s incredible to see the progress @TheBigAssSSBBW is making in her gains! The comparison is crazy knowing it’s just from earlier this year! Here’s to many more pounds and more content for us all to enjoy. And to @TheBigAssSSBBW becoming the piggy she deserves to be 🐷!

You are amazing! Thank you so much for this review. Check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Link to review
big girls rock

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This beauty has done it again, achieving her highest weight ever. 👍 It has been nearly 100 pounds since joining a few months ago. That's right, months, nearly 100 pounds in months. As she sits in a chair made to hold 600 pounds it begins to creak under her weight. 🔥 Her gain has slowed recently but is impressive that at her size she can still add more pounds. 🥰 A body as big as she is requires a lot of food just to maintain let alone add. The difference between the beginning and now is truly quite impressive, she just keeps getting bigger and better and sexier. 🥰

I’m so so happy reading this review!! Thank you so much. Check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Link to review
Ilvg

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

BAB starts the vid waddling to her chair already out of breath. As she sits Mitch her massive tits covering her top belly roll and her shorts covering her lowest roll, she breathlessly explains how just waddling to the kitchen gets her out of breath these days. She laments not gaining as fast as she wants even as she’s unable to catch her breath and looking fatter than ever. Then she shows off everywhere she’s been gaining weight from her huge flabby arms to her gargantuan wobbly thighs. Next, as she bends over to place down the scale, if you look closely you can see the thigh fat from her inner thighs bulge out behind her as her fupa and gut forcefully take up that space between her legs. Seriously, shoutout to BAB for constantly innovating ways to show just how massive she’s become even when it isn’t on purpose. But yea after another impressive number on the scale she shows off her body some more. I’d be crazy if I didn’t mention how great her ass looks in her shorts. When you can see the ass dimples through the shorts you know they fit perfectly lol. Finally she sits on the couch and discusses her weight and goals as she jiggles and squeezes her flab. Giving us a view from one of her old vids so we can compare just how much she’s inflated with fat since then. Even copying her old pose as her multi tiered gut pours over the edge of her couch. Insanely hot from start to finish with plenty of breathless fat chat and lard jiggling. 10/10

This is amazing as usual. Thank you for your review. 🥰 check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Link to review
Monstera

Wow... It's amazing how much she gained since joining curvage and the body clearly shows the progress😍 Her fat chat and how she talks about her goal weight and how it increased in so little time is incredibly hot.

10/10

Thank you so much for this review 😘 so happy you’re enjoying the changes to my body as much as I am. Check your inbox for a surprise 🎉🥰

Link to review
Galand

The main attraction of this video is the number, which is high, but BAB naturally shows off the effects of her gluttonous, lazy lifestyle, including beautiful shots of her backfat and a brief comparison of when she first started curvage. She even states her new goal. 

Thank you for this review! Check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Link to review