8 Screenshots

About This File

i was at home eating dinner that my mom cook me, she put me on a diet :( bc she thinks im too fat, so i was eating dinner just chicken and a little bit of rice, till i hear someone knocking on the door, and is my feeder with a big big plate of salchipapas that is potato fries and sausage, tons of sauce and meat, and lots of stuff, he feed me tons of hand fulls so messy and so good, we both end up kinda horny i must say 😂 look how full and big he make my belly.

enjoy, kisses...

Other Files from Roxxywood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

N29W39

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This clip is a first time Roxxy has a feeder as part of her act. She needs to break from a strict diet imposed by her family. He comes in with this huge platter of food. She giggles a lot at first, but you can tell she really enjoys her hand feeding sessions with this guy by how greased up her face and chin get💖🐷🐷, and how magnificently big soft and jiggly her belly looks 👀🔥👍in the belly play sequence. In fact her new sexy belly fat is folding in exciting and gorgeous ways🔥🔥💖. This was a real joy to see 🔥💖👏and hopefully the first of more peasant surprises she has for us.

Link to review