8 Screenshots

About This File

Outgrown G Cup Try On Feat. LaurenLush and Kaybearcutie95:

Kayla and Lauren are convinced Bella has the biggest boobs of the three of them, but Bella is sure that can’t be true, so she proposes they all try on each other’s bras. Both Bella and Lauren are overflowing G cups, but the band sizes and styles are different, and Kayla has a soft cup bra that is more forgiving. They each try on each other’s bras and comment on the difficulty of squeezing into these tiny little G Cups! Definite boob envy between three very busty fat girls, giggling and helping each other out, and bouncing around to test the strength of the poor, struggling garments. The last part of the video is slow motion close ups of each set of boobs bouncing as each model runs towards the camera. If you are a giant boob and boob growth fan, this is not to be missed!!

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Babygotback96

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you like busty ladies this is for you. I’m seriously at a loss for words. This is sooo up my ally. 😍❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you! I love making this kind of content so I’m glad it has an audience!! 

Link to review
general_sommerbriese

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Where do i start? I don't really know, because to say this video is awesome would be the understatement of the year. For a Boobman like myself this video with 3 of my favorite Models is like discovering a treasure. 

Thruth to be told it took me 3 sessions to actually finish the video. The first try had me blow my load around the 6:30min mark. 

This trio really is something else. I've been following Bella even before she grew into that Bra. And to see her now all growing big and interacting with other models is beyond what my rather limited knowledge of the english language allows me to formulate.

I hope to see even more of you three together (and bigger all over). Thank you for this great Video.

Response from the author:

😘😘thank you!! I like hearing it took you three watches to get to the end, means I did something very right😁😁

Link to review