8 Screenshots

About This File

Mali loves all the new fat she is growing.

After some fastfood she always needs some rubs to satisfy her fat greedy belly.

She bought some massage oil and shows you how much she jiggles and how shiny her fat belly can get💜

Have fun with this video💜

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

It was a great video by mali, and the way she oils her sexy belly up reminds me of the sheen from the glazed donuts of krispy kreme mmmmmmmm, and also her jiggling her belly and a bit of bellybutton play while describing how she likes her belly in (german w/ english subs) while jiggling her oiled up belly. hope to see more from her soon. 

Link to review
Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I really enjoyed this video. Mali is living up to her name and she certainly seems to have been growing recently! Everything looks bigger, especially her belly, face and double chin. Mali looks beautiful as ever in this video.

I loved the talking (Mali talks in her native German and the file is subbed in English) about how big, full soft and round her belly is. The oiling sounds were excellent, too.

Mali uses two different angles in this video (one from the left and the right of her body) and it's really cool to have it change up like that when watching.

This was a really cool, sexy video that I recommend!

Response from the author:

thank you for the review honey, I really appreciate it and em glad you enjoy it💜💜

Link to review