4 Screenshots

About This File

Roleplay

You are coming home to your fattening girlfriend, which has been waiting all day for you to come home.
You surprise her, by bringing her a dozen greasy fat donuts for her to stuff herself.😊
She gets super excited and starts to eat pretty quickly. But soon after, she noticed your looks and realized you've been feeding her fatter on purpose.💜
She kinda likes it and even helps you by eating the whole pack of donuts in just in sitting.

Non bare, Roleplay, Belly Stuffing, Fat Chat and Belly Play

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

StuffedbellyloverChris

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Liebe Mali, auch dieses Vid zeigt deine fantastische Entwicklung! Und hier rede ich nicht nur von den Kurven (die in beeindruckender Weise gefühlt sekündlich runder werden), sondern auch deinem Auftreten vor der Kamera!

Am Anfang deiner Laufbahn hast du kaum einen Ton rausgekommen und wirktest gehemmt, inzwischen bist du total entspannt und machst dein Ding auf eine sehr erotische Art und Weise!!! 

Da freue ich mich richtig auf deine kommenden Werke!!! 🙂

MfG

Chris

Response from the author:

""English below""

Das ist wirklich unglaublich lieb von dir💜

Ich antworte eigentlich selten auf deutsch, aber das hat mir auf jeden Fall Mut gegeben weiter zu machen, deshalb: Vielen lieben Dank💜💜

This is really kind of you to say💜

I usually don't respond in german, but this gave me some strength to continue doing what I'm doing, I'm glad you like it, so: Thank you very much💜💜

Link to review
Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was incredibly cute, and the side view angle throughout was the best! 

This has some great stuffing and belly play moments in it!

This is a great little stuffing video that you need to get your hands on!

Response from the author:

I really appreciate it honey💜💜

Thank you for the kind review💜

Link to review