Trifle Time 😋

$9.99

(8 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

After a long morning of stuffing myself with mountains of greasy calorific savoury food I fancied something sweet. 
I had to have my favourite family sized chocolate trifle and a can of chocolate squirty cream to help soothe my sausage stuffed belly.
Watch me gorge myself further and show of my now enormous body 😍❤️

-I really appreciate all reviews left, I love reading them and knowing if you enjoyed my clip. So if you would be kind enough to leave one I’d be very grateful 🥰

- If you ever experience any technical difficulties please send me a DM and I will try my best to fix it ☺️

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Matty_

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ruby just keeps getting heavier and heavier 😳🤤 Sitting and spreading out on her colossal wide ‘FAT ASS’ she pushes huge mouthfuls of trifle into her greedy cake-hole, making easy work of it, remember this is a family sized trifle that Ruby makes look like a light snack, her outfit it bursting at the seams as she inhales her trifle 😳 Love listening to Ruby talk about wanting to put on more and more weight, as she breathes heavily 🤤 And that she’s nowhere near finished expanding her gigantic fat ass, can’t wait to see you pushing 500lbs Ruby, you can do it!! 🤘🏻🙌🏻😍

9E83F93A-CAFA-41D1-9563-C757213CC6E6.jpeg

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for leaving a review, so glad you liked it! 🥰❤️

Link to review
Jiffy2

(Not much of a) Spoiler alert: Ruby has got huge since we last saw her in this gorgeous outfit! 

She looks fantastic with the shorts digging deeply into her giant belly and treats us to some amazing butt shots too... and her thighs look amazing as her spreads out on the floor too.

We get to enjoy the amazing sight of her glorious body as she makes short work of a family size desert... what's not to love about this!! 

Thank you!! ❤️😘

Link to review
Jl33

Where do I even start here?  Ruby has got to be one of the most erotic bbw Goddess's on the planet and I am not engaging in hyperbole.  The video starts with her voluptuous ass walking across the screen close up style and right away you know its gonna be good.  Everything about her body is sexy and enough to drive an man with a pulse wild!  As it is I have to take breaks from writing this so I can drool over her some more.  If you like sexy bbw Goddess's you came to the right place!  I said it before, I'm sure if she had a dollar for every man who has goggled over her sexy body she'd be rich and she would deserve it.  Now excuse me while I go back to drooling over her sexy exotic body.

Thank you so much for this review 🥰 so glad your enjoying my content and journey ❤️😘

Link to review
Motley_Mayhem

Hmm what a video! The side profile shots at the start are crazy! Ruby has packed on such an insane amount of weight recently and her gut, ass, and hips look sooo wide… she’s starting to look round even when she is stood up!😳 The stretch marks say it all… She devours the family sized trifle in around 3 minutes flat, and with the way she’s blowing up that’s no surprise 🤤 The moaning, smacks, and jiggles just finish it off. A truly greedy, gluttons pig that I’m sure will only get fatter and fatter!! 

Th al you for taking the time to leave me a review, I love to read them 🥰❤️

Link to review
Panonimo

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

WOW! I think it’s time for a new weight in because I can’t believe how small those clothes look on you now, but with the way you eat no wonder you are so fat. Love it 

Thank you for the review ❤️😘

Link to review
theDean411

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Ruby’s appetite always amazes me and just seems to keep growing 😍 her belly is looking so big and soft 😋 can’t wait to see more 🔥

Thank you ❤️🥰

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Ruby sucks that back like it was nothing like the greedy girl she is 🔥 and is absolutely bursting out of that outfit since the last time we saw her in it. Would love to see another old clothes comparison of her at her new size.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, I really appreciate it 🥰❤️

Link to review