Breakfast Piggy 🐷3700 Calories😋

$9.99

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

25 minutes of indulging my gluttonous self, on one of my all time favourites McDonald’s breakfast. Watch this big fat piggy guzzle down 3 double breakfast sandwiches 5 hash browns and 1 donut all washed down with 2 large cokes. I greedily plough through a bag of goodies big enough to feed a van of tradesman. Only ever stopping to reposition my ever expanding stomach or to grab another delicious porky breakfast burger 🤤 finished up with fat chat and belly play. Watching this back only made me want more! Hopefully next time the bag will be even bigger and greasier…

-I really appreciate all reviews left, I love reading them and knowing if you enjoyed my clip. So if you would be kind enough to leave one I’d be very grateful 🥰❤️

- If you ever experience any technical difficulties please send me a DM and I will try my best to fix it ☺️

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Jgrnd123

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I think that must be even more true when your breakfast is almost 2 full days worth of calories 😏. Thank you for sharing—not the food of course—the start of your day with us and I for one hope you plan on starting it off this day as often as possible 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for leaving a review 🥰 I’m glad you liked it and I intend to start my day like this as often as possible 😋❤️

Link to review
Beef Boiger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow you looked like you really enjoyed that!

An hash browns in the Mc Muffs, who knew🤯 So have to try that!!

Loved the clip

Link to review
micha13

Oink❤️ This Clip has it all. Please more stuffing. 🔥💕

Thank you for the review ❤️😘

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Wow Ruby's belly and double chin are looking massive! Love it when she lays down on the bed after stuffing herself and we get a look at her thick thighs and over flowing belly 😍 Keep up the great work!

Thank you ❤️🥰

Link to review
Guest Ginger_bread

Ruby is so greedy, wolfs this down in no time at all. Think she can do more next time 😉

Link to review