6 Screenshots

About This File

Dani begins this video moaning with excitement over the greasy fried feast in front of her. "Ohh, fuck yeah..." She moans, shoving both hands into her Popeyes bags and immediately stuffing food in her face.

Her soft, doughy gut is already poking through her strained zipper, and it doesn't take long for your sexy belching glutton to unbutton her pants completely. Her fat gut rolls forward, her muffin top achieving sweet release. This doesn't stop her from continuing to devour more and more fattening food, though. "I'm eating my way out of all of my clothes..." She says with her mouth full.

One sandwich down, two sandwiches down, multiple biscuits, fries and tenders - like a moaning, belching machine, Dani inhales more and more food, despite the protests in her belly.

Of course, Dani can't keep her hands off of her fat. She's so proud of it, and turned on by how round and jiggly she's become. She leans back, too full to sit up straight, and still continues to eat, and eat, and eat....

The ending of this video is nonstop stuffed burping 🥵🥵

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Loved this! I like how Popeye is normally associated with someone really muscly and athletic and who eats spinach and green vegetables. Whereas here ... 😰😊❤️

I love the angles and the different edits - and the symbolism and iconography of the word ''brat'' on Dani's top, while having a whole family sized order of take out spread out in front of her over the sofa.

This video has some amazing burps, ravenous messy eating and stuffing, and awesome and sexy belly play. I just love what Dani does - all the aesthetics - laying on the sofa, the tight shorts, the cute crop tops, the sexy lingerie, the glasses. The way she glances and admires herself in the viewfinder, how friendly the videos are, how much she loves and is amazed by her own growing body. It's all so perfect and it makes for excellent watching every single time.

The underbelly play and view at the end is awesome.

Another brilliant video from Dani that I really recommend!

Response from the author:

You're the best 😍😍😍

I really appreciate that you appreciate my aesthetics and vibe. I try to make it a pretty experience 😍😍

And yeah... I'm definitely not muscley and strong!!!

Link to review