11 Screenshots

About This File

At well over the 400 mark, my size has been increasing steadily, i can feel it with every movement i make, every step i take and every activity i do. I get tired so easily, i am always hungry and always out of breath with the simplest tasks. But there is more, i have been noticing that my clothes are being outgrown in a really fast way, come check with me in this 16 minute video of me trying a bunch of my jeans so you can get a better idea of how big i have become. I will be showing you in a set of angles, how much my gaining is making me grow and how it is affecting my wardrobe

This video is subbed in english and has a lot of me jumping, getting out of breath and a couple of jeans shorts and pants that i own. Come see the size i will try to fit in this huge ass!!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Greg Johnson

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely incredible video…I had to go back and watch her previous outgrown clothes try on video and watching her try on a few of the same jeans/shorts made it so worth it. She is so much noticeably fatter that even the same pants a year ago that came close to being buttoned and fit her butt nicely don’t even come close to making it halfway over her shelf booty now, and just the effort causes her to get insanely out of breath. She takes a fewΒ breaks toΒ sit down and lets out a few monstrous burps too…all in all, an amazing video. I think she could easily hit 600 pounds if she keeps it up and would love to see more outgrown clothes try on clips!

Response from the author:

OMG! Thanks baby! 😏🐷

Share this review

Link to review
Clay Carter

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel StudiosAnnaOli returns with the jeans πŸ‘–β€οΈ again , especially trying on different pairs, and even if they didn’t fit ,it still looks super Awesome perfect πŸ‘πŸ€©β€οΈπŸ’–πŸ’•,,,, it looks like to me that AnnaOli ,is taking her gaining weight goals Β ,into a whole new level, since she is over the 400+ pound !mark!!! ,and maybe even more addedΒ Β pounds to her FAT !!! 😍❀️Gorgeous!!!😍❀️   body !!!Β πŸ˜πŸ’•the way AnnaOli try’sΒ Β on thoseΒ pair of jeans πŸ‘–πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’• ,,,, she fits in them extremely!!!😍 tight !!! 😍Wow!!! ,,, from The Front πŸ’–too the back ,,πŸ’–what amazing view it really! looks !!!,,,with that gorgeousπŸ˜πŸ’• !lovely! πŸ˜πŸ’–beautiful!πŸŒˆπŸ’– attractive !!!πŸ€©πŸ’–β€οΈ FAT !!! And even more FATTER!!! 🀩❀️HUGE 🀩❀️!!!Β GUT !!! ,,, & the way it bounces!!! πŸ€©πŸ’–and jiggles🀩 πŸ’–!!! as it looks ,,,and hangs🀩❀️ ,,,underneath those tight fitting Β jeans πŸ‘–β€οΈ & the close ups ,,& the different angles looks !stunning!!! ❀️‍πŸ”₯AWESOME!!!❀️‍πŸ”₯ Β also,, Β & it really shows just how BIG !!😍! & FAT !!😍! & so !incredibly !!!HUGE !!! you have truly!!! Β gotten!!! ,,,, it looked so outstanding !!! That BIG !!!& HUGE !!!Bouncy!!! Over hangingΒ Β jiggly Bellies, and tight jeans are truly my most weakness!!! of all !!! and it truly made my night so very sparkley ✨happy😍❀️ & Β bright !!!πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ€©πŸ’–πŸ’• Β  Β & all we need now is a stuffing in those jeans πŸ‘–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Thank you my lovely πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ

Thanks baby ❀️

Share this review

Link to review
PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

πŸ₯°

Share this review

Link to review
ONETRUEFEEDER

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I can't believe you gained so much fat!Β You squeezing in these jeans, so hot! πŸ†

😏

Share this review

Link to review