8 Screenshots

About This File

Workout Attempt !!Β 

Join me attempting to workout on a exercise bike and treadmill, its not long until I throw in the towel and binge on some ice cream. Watch my big round body jiggling in my workout clothes and see how difficult it is for me to use a exercise bike!Β 

Filmed from multiple angles - 27 mins long

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

big girls rock

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Cookie working put?? She tries really hard, lasting through most of this 27 minute video. On the exercise bike her massively sexy belly and breasts get in her way when she leans forward to place her hands on the handlebars. Very hot!Β πŸ˜… Then she moves on to the treadmill. So much sexy jiggling and bouncing going on here as she goes faster and faster. Exhausted she lays flat on the treadmill showing just how big she has gotten. Also very hot! 😍 After all of that hard work she has earned a reward, triple chocolate ice cream. Excellent choice! Now she can begin the REAL body building, making herself even more beautiful!! Love You Too GIF

Link to review
UHU2009

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

It's amazing to see Cookie's endurance working out. I wouldn't have expected her to be able to work out for so long with her enormous body. And what's even more stunning - although she gets totally out of breath and starts sweating almost immediately at the beginning she still looks amazingly good in the end despite of all her huffing and puffing. πŸ₯°

The exercise bike and treadmill prove toΒ be quite solid. I'm sure Cookie is exceeding their weight limit by far and from some angles the exercise bike looks as if it might collapse under her massive body.

Good thing that after catching her breath again, Cookie manages to get up from the ground Β (quite a struggle and a workout in itself) and relax on her creakingΒ couch with a family pack of chocolate ice cream!Β 

Link to review
W4E

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

To see a woman so beautifully, so powerfully built as Cookie_BBW going about exercise is a true delight. Her stamina - across the exercise bike to the treadmill to the inevitable indulgence in ice cream as a reward - is to be admired, too, as with everything else, she dedicates herself to finishing what she starts! But for fans of Cookie_BBW, what really entices the viewer in this video (as in all her videos) is again her lovely style - the combination of lavender tights and black top with white trainers match her long hair and set off her eyes. We even momentarily see her little smiley face tattoo on her left wrist: a nice reminder of who we are watching in this video. With the fullness of her body, the sensuousness of her in motion, and the honesty of her as she goes about it all, Cookie truly is the definition of a Big Beautiful Woman. Highly recommended viewing!Β Β 

Response from the author:

This is such a lovely review, thank youuu! πŸ«ΆπŸ™‚ this made me smile so much 🩷

Link to review
RickySnyder21

She looks so good in yoga pants😍 Great video, the stuffing at the end is very hot

Response from the author:

Thank you 😊🫢😘

Link to review
STCChristopher

I was going through my video purchases and realized I never left a review. But thankfully I had written down my thoughts in comments back in July 2022. So I wish to add this to the record so that my review is here to help others. "This video is pretty good. I like how goodΒ @Cookie_BBWΒ πŸ’œΒ looks in this outfit. I thought that this film does a good job showing how tough it can be to work on workout equipment when the seats are not wide enough to sit on. If you like seeing body movements at different angles for working out then this is a good video. I need to finish this video when I get a chance. It is a pretty good video that I highly recommend. I had to stop the video shortly after #Cookie_BBW got off the treadmill but had to stop to get some sleep and I was having trouble due to my internet connection originally for watching the video because it was lagging so bad. "

Claire aka @Cookie_BBW πŸ’œΒ always does a great job making quality content and does a great job editing it. @Cookie_BBW πŸ’œshould be so proud of how much she can do in these workouts and how Amazing her body looks. She always seems to push herself to do more. I always appreciate seeing her content on YouTube and instagram and I am glad to support her content financiallyΒ when I can do so. I enjoy her personality & listen to her voice.Β 

Link to review