1 Screenshot

About This File

hola mi amores. watch me strip down to nothing except my puerto rican pride in this clip I try on some new fishnet lingerie and talk a little. you don't want to miss this one as I am still pretty small. I'm going to add another 90 pounds to my body. so I won't look like this for long. 

received_539324227746659.gif

received_1170756680431622.gif

received_713085796639528.jpeg

received_360340006081535.jpeg

received_3235897546664670.jpeg

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Another awesome video, DeeDee!  I just love your warm brown eyes, cute chubby cheeks, double chin, and thick upper arms... you are really looking like a big sexy substantial woman!  As always, you have amazingly perfectly shaped huge boobs! But now Lola is sticking out farther than them, and I detect slightly more jiggliness in Lola than before... the weight is packing on her slowly but surely!  I love that your feeder brings you a fresh shake while you're filming, as he does every hour of every day, keeping you constantly full of fattening calories.  Your hubby and you are truly a team, working together to build your body into a monument of sexy fatness!

Link to review