5 Screenshots

About This File

Y'all... I FINALLY accepted the pizza challenge! 🍕In this almost hour long video, you can watch me stuff my face with pizza and beer 🍺,  let out a few good burps , smoke a little smoke 🍃, and admire myself as an enlarging empress, packing on the pounds princess,  and double chin diva.

PS. Sorry for the four separate clips. It was either that or sacrifice video quality. 🙂

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pj44

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Awesome video, DeeDee!  I like how you said that "you and Lola" did it, like Lola is almost a separate person because she's getting so big now, and boy is she a trooper!  Your boobs continue to amaze me, they are so freaking round and perfectly shaped, they are real works of art!  I like how you vaped to get the strength (and hunger) to stuff down that whole pizza, you did a great job, you're a very good girl!  Lola is looking more and more like a huge overstuffed mattress, it must feel wonderful to carry her around all day, so soft and heavy!  I look forward to your donut stuffing video and your weigh-in this Wednesday, you're looking more sexy with every pound, inch, and roll you gain!

Link to review