5 Screenshots

About This File

Popping like a balloon 🎈 Exclusive to Curvage ! 

Cookie finds herself in hot water after consuming too much ! She moans and groans constantly as she begins to feel her belly swelling out far more than ever before! She moans how she's going to pop and explode over and over again, trying to ease the aches by rubbing her belly. She knows she has one piece of cake left and tries to resist it but cant. Her gluttony takes over and she eats it taking her one step too far over the limit, thenΒ finally the screen fades to black and she pops!Β 

Edited by Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

UHU2009

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Decadence and unlimited gluttony in perfection! Seeing Cookie with her unbelievably pretty face and humongous body devour several thousand calories in snacks and sweets, enough to feed a family ofΒ six, is absolutely worth buying this video. Her massive body pinning herΒ down to her couch, almost unable to move and her endless moaning and gasping for air makes watching this even hotter. 😍πŸ”₯πŸ‹

Link to review
t69502a

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

An absolutely brilliant video of Cookie. She gorges so much in the video and her huge belly looks more engorged than ever. Her huge fat thighs and arms are gorgeous and match her lovely huge full boobs and big sagging belly. With every video she seems to get larger and ever more beautiful. This is an essential purchase.😎😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much ! I appreciate the review πŸ₯°πŸ’œπŸ˜˜

Link to review
Bellyluv88

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Cookie looks super stuffed in this video, her enormous belly resting between her thick thighsπŸ₯΅πŸ”₯😍. I like to think of this as being just a normal snack for Cookie and that the pop at the end is the Sofa cushion bursting under the weightΒ of Cookies beautiful round superphat ass😈🐷😍. That way after a long belly rub, a lot of burps and a nap. Cookie will be ready to do it all again and moreπŸ˜‹πŸ•πŸŽ‚πŸ©πŸ¨πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯😍😍😍

Link to review
ObesityTheory

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another masterpiece :)Β My GOD Cookie is just getting so fat. She has really let herself go and has so much potential to gain more!! Ill keep buying and supporting the gain :)Β 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much ! It's always good to know I have support of others to keep being a greedy piggie πŸ˜ŠπŸ·πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ

Link to review