10 Screenshots

About This File

BACK AGAIN WITH ANOTHER INSATIABLE SHOW OF GLUTTONY!!!

After many suggestions and requests I have decided to redo my 14 Donut Gorging video!

This time I try to cram 24 donuts into my BIG, HUNGRY belly, along with almost 2 pints of this thick, chocolatey, milk! The bottle literally says “it taste’s like melted chocolate ice cream.”! I dip the donuts in some hot coffee to help me swallow them down my greedy gullet. Watch as my huge gut stretches from my insatiable appetite from multiple angles.

After my donut feast and heavy cream chocolate milk chug there is almost 5,000 calories churning away in my heavy, sugar glazed gut. 

Please leave a review and tell me what you guys think!!! It means so much to me and the more people that buy my content the more I can share with you guys! Thank you so much! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😘

Unfortunately, the coffee got cold halfway through the stuffing so that slowed me down a little in swallowing the donuts down. While i did not finish all 24 I think you’ll be amazed at what all I did fit. Come see for yourself! ♥️♥️♥️

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fisherman07

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow she's absolutely amazing!! To begin with her stretchmarks are out of this world!! She destroys those doughnuts quickly!! Those burbs she has in this video are amazing!! You can see her bloat like crazy!! This is one of her best videos to date!! Need to check this one out

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! 🥰🥰 I’m glad you enjoyed this one! ♥️

Link to review
Zeep

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I am amazed how intensely you ate all of those donuts. Dipping them in coffee gave me competitive eater vibes 😍

Thank you and that’s what I’m aiming for!

Link to review

She swallows doughnut after doughnut her belly swells massively in this one.

I’m glad you enjoyed it! Wait until you see the one I’m posting soon. Should be up by tomorrow. Biggest I’ve ever been! Hands down! 😘 Thank you for your review! 

Link to review