11 Screenshots

About This File

Your sweet little feedee starts off giggling and fondling her pillowy fat body. "God, I've really porked up haven't I..." She shows off every angle of her fattened hips, ass, tits and belly, shoving footlong subs and french fries in her mouth.

"You really want me to be obese, don't you? Look at all of this embarrassing jiggle..." There's a lot of struggling and panting as Dani moans about how hard it's gotten to move her fat ass around. In between belches, huge mouthfuls of food, and heaving breaths, she also teases you in a sultry voice. "God, look how obese you've made me... Do you really want me to eat more? If I keep eating like this, I..."

>> This clip includes: girlfriend roleplay, fat shaming, humiliation, collar wearing, burps, belly play, fat chat, mobility issues, belly stuffing, soda chug

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I love all the effort you put into your vids It means everything for you to put in that effort. it gives you friendship with other people I mean you are a very young & even though your not the fattest on the web I still respect you a lot your being bigger or smaller size doesn't really bother me and besides your body is as big as most animals I like you because you decide on some course of action and continue to see that it gets accomplished.   It's what separates you from mean people on the web unlike them those who insult you have a very kind heart so please keep gaining If you enjoy it that much Do what you want to do and let nobody tell you what to do it would be rude and disrespectful personally I don't like changes your life seems happy so like why? ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
On 2/26/2022 at 11:35 PM, Kevinmorad said:

I love all the effort you put into your vids It means everything for you to put in that effort. it gives you friendship with other people I mean you are a very young & even though your not the fattest on the web I still respect you a lot your being bigger or smaller size doesn't really bother me and besides your body is as big as most animals I like you because you decide on some course of action and continue to see that it gets accomplished.   It's what separates you from mean people on the web unlike them those who insult you have a very kind heart so please keep gaining If you enjoy it that much Do what you want to do and let nobody tell you what to do it would be rude and disrespectful personally I don't like changes your life seems happy so like why? ❤️ 

you're always so sweet honey ❤️❤️ 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.