10 Screenshots

About This File

Your girlfriend is concerned about her weight, but you quickly dismiss her worries and tell her to eat whatever she wants. She is overjoyed to hear that you don't care if she goes to the gym or eats healthy... Little did you both know, in only a year her hedonism takes over and she becomes immobile! Now you have a very greedy and immobile princess feedee to care for!

1263556427_ImmobilePrincessGIF1.thumb.gif.7903d3cccbd520442eef65eeef345bad.gif420916203_ImmobilePrincessGIF2.thumb.gif.36422011007db0cbb6c7af30619b9d3b.gif245442617_ImmobilePrincessGIF3.thumb.gif.75183e39da4e30fa64f7d20a704a07df.gif662242124_ImmobilePrincessGIF4.thumb.gif.8137484c8504c80b709966b3010b9e9e.gif874556048_ImmobilePrincessGIF5.thumb.gif.f3957837bca242b5d34183baf4d33078.gif

In this clip ; Immobility | Stuffing | Slob | GFE | Padding | Feeder POV | Burps | Extreme Weight Gain

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zerkules

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Incredible video! Doesn't take too much time in the set-up before getting to the immobile goodness! Definitely worth the price for how long and well-acted it is! Another fantastic video from Rosie Marie!

Link to review
crudeatoms

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm a huge fan of vids like this - using padding to create the effect of massive weight gain.

I'm also a huge fan of Rosie in general and her roleplaying videos especially.

So, yeah, there was no way I wasn't going to love this. It's even better than I hoped for though. Her enjoyment is as delicious as the snacks she enjoys!

Link to review

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is a feeder’s dream come true.  RosieMarieFeedee understands a feeder’s desires very well and pushes all the right buttons in her video.  Maybe with luck, in two or three years, she expand to her padded proportions, and do a comparison video.  Time will tell.  What I do know is that nobody eats a donut better.  When you buy this video, you get to see an amazing feedee act out your fantasies and you contribute to making RMF fatter.  Sounds like a win-win scenario to me.

Link to review
mrstealursoul

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video. The acting is on point as always, set up isn’t super long before getting to the real ‘meat’ of the video. Engaging dialogue another super vid from Rosie Marie.

Link to review
Robert13

Rosie just doesn’t know how to not be sexy, wow. The way she shows off her curves to the way she talks and thanks you in this roleplay is just amazing. Seeing her in what she might look like when she becomes immobile only makes it that much harder to wait for her to grow to that point. This video was very much worth the purchase.

Link to review
Dkslayzina657

Great video exceeded my expectations and was very engaging deserves 6 stars for the acting and effort keep up the great work 👍🏻

Link to review
Leon19997

Did you ever imagine that Rose Marie could "grow" even more beautiful? Enjoy this fantasy and see what indulgence can lead to, trust me it's worth a watch.

Link to review
Anonn3512

With each video Rosie continues to surprise and exceed expectations. This video was no different, watching her fatten up to immobility was incredible. Keep up the great content!!

Link to review

You can always tell with Rosie Marie that she puts in a lot of time and effort working on how to bring her vision to life. She knocked it out of the park with this one.

Highly recommend picking this up.

Link to review