9 Screenshots

About This File

An old friend of mine and I met up for lunch at a buffet. I down a few plates of food being a greedy gluttonous piggy in public. I don’t care where I am, I stuff myself whenever and wherever I get the chance..things are going great..until she starts asking me about all the weight I’ve gained since she last saw me. She tells me my family wanted her to talk to me about my weight gain. I tell her I want to be fatter. I struggle to get out of the restaurant booth and waddle to the car where I tried to shove all my fat inside the driver seat eventually leading to me asking my friend to drive because I’m so enormous and so stuffed that I can’t drive. She gets me a cake from the store and we go back to my place where she ends up asking if I want her to feed me my cake since I’m visibly tired while eating it. She shoves cake in my mouth and calls me piggy as I have cake all over me like the fat slob I am. Is she my new feeder? 

After, I rub my MASSIVE belly that has gotten bigger in just a week because of you guys encouraging me. 

If you buy this or support me at all, thank you so so much I’m so appreciative of everyone’s love on here. 😘I hope you continue to support me on my journey to 700lbs. 🐷 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest VDV3

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I keep coming back to this clip. It’s a three-act masterpiece: pigging out at the buffet (with some great responses to teasing); greedily and submissively devouring a whole cake with her bare hands; and rubbing her swollen belly in disbelief at how stuffed she is. Would love to see TheBigAssBBW return to a buffet with the goal of surpassing 12 plates, counting each and every one as the camera (maybe filmed by her friend?) gives us side shots of her filling out the booth to the point where her top roll spills over the table…

Link to review
Guest frangipani

beautiful bigassbbw looks immensely stacked as she squeezes her big body into  the booth at the buffet, and then later into her driver's seat. the end is especially delightful as  bigassbbw messily inhales an entire cake for dessert 

Link to review
Bjl617

I don’t often leave reviews but this is legitimately one of the hottest videos on this site. The encouragement of your friend at the end and your unabashed desire to get bigger. Some girls on here are in it for the money but you it’s very very clear you’re doing it because you love it! I cannot wait to follow your journey and see more videos from you 

Link to review
Guest driftingdreams

From getting stuck in the booth, to getting stuck in the car, this video checks all my boxes. Super hot 😍 hopefully your friend makes more appearances in future videos!

Link to review
FDHTR50

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Great video, best part was struggling to fit in the car. In a few months that car will be completely undrivable because of your weight gain. 10/10

Link to review