7 Screenshots

About This File

It’s Valentine’s Day. You bring me McDonald’s since I’ve mentioned to you that sometimes I like it as my cheat meal. Little do you know, I’m a feedee and I am an uncontrollable greedy and gluttonous hog when it comes to food. ESPECIALLY McDonald’s. I tell you I’m on a diet however my diet hasn’t been working too well. The thing is I want to be fatter.. Heavier. Bigger than any other girl you’ve ever laid eyes on. I try and hide the small moans of enjoyment that come from my mouth with each bite. I chew and swallow each bite so you can see that I eat every calorie.. My hands finding their way to my belly to caress as I feel it expanding. When you go to the bathroom, I immediately start shoving food in my face as fast as humanly possible.  I hope you can’t see me playing with my massive gut hanging out of my too tight shirt under the table. I’ve outgrown pants and I’m hoping with each move I don’t burst at the seams. Eventually, I let it all hang loose. Literally. My belly is out, I’m rubbing it, I’m damn near oinking as I shovel all this greasy fattening food in my piggy mouth. You can see I’m visibly turned on. My eyes rolling in the back of my head. My greasy burps. I can’t help it. I’m just a massive, insatiable, addicted hog that cannot and will not ever stop eating. Would you take me out on a second date?

Food/calories eaten in this video
Large fries - 490
Large Dr Pepper- 280 
2 mchicken- 800
Big Mac- 550
10 nuggets- 420
Large vanilla shake- 820 calories
mayo/sweet and sour- 200 
Total= 3,550

Thank you all for your continued support in making me the fattest model on Curvage 🥺🥰🐷😈

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest curves_fan

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

So sexy 😍 I feel like you gained weight even since your last video🤞

You're such a hog, finishing enough McDonalds for a family in line 15 mins 🥺😍 

I'd love to see you do a big chicken wing stuffing asap 😉

Link to review