6 Screenshots

About This File

Look at you.. so eager... so willing. You look so delicious. Are you worthy of being eaten by a goddess like me? Worthy of being digested in my big round belly and making me double in size? I swallow you whole. You slosh and jiggle around in my big round belly. You made it HUGE. There were many before you.. but your eagerness to be eaten made you an even yummier snack than most. You squirm inside me and make my belly shift in size. You hear my belly digest you. My perfectly tasty treat. 

Impromptu vore video! As ya'll know, vore isn't really my thing. But I have the perfect gut for it.. so from time to time I'm willing to dabble. Lord knows I'm gluttonous as heck. Man or food? Who cares :P I made this video for a friend and figured I'd post it for those who are always begging me for a vore video! The amazing @madsci threw in some special audio & visual effects for me to make it as authentic as possible!

Feel free to check out the only other vore video I've ever made by clicking here: I Ate Your Skinny Girlfriend

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Casey immediately locks onto the most intense and exciting idea.... That the vore victim actually WANTS to be eaten. It is a privilege. We want to sacrafice everything of ourselves to feed Casey and provide her the calories to become more fat for Casey. 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.