2 Screenshots

About This File

Luna is your new co-worker and desk neighbor. She introduces herself quickly and gets straight to the point: she doesn't ask you for advice or information about the company or the job, but if there is an in-house cafeteria. To your affirmative answer, she immediately pounces, promising to help you with the work you're doing that requires you to skip lunch. 

Luna comes back and there is no trace of the quiet girl who was whispering a little earlier, instead there is a lazy, fat noisy girl who got herself kicked out by the cafeteria lady for eating the entire company's baked potato portions (50??)! 

"Does it bother you if I unbutton? I can't breathe!"
She pulls down her skirt and unbuttons her shirt, allowing a fat belly to come out and rest on her legs. 

"I'm so sleepy... after this carbohydrate binge I definitely need a nap... you'll cover for me with the boss, right? ah the work I had to do with you? yes of course... we'll talk about it when I wake up! I promise."

You don't have time to answer that the girl leans on the desk and starts sleeping. You know very well that you'll have to do the work yourself... probably from now on hers too! They hired a fat and lazy pig!

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

harlock54

Oh my god, I need a co-worker like that! 😍

Luna, your belly is always beautiful and sexy and so so round 🥰

I dream to have you as co-worker, I'll give you good tips every day to stuff you in the canteen and I'll cover you all day for your nap, just in exchange you'll let me see your big soft and sexy belly 😋

Link to review