Eating in my underwear

$5.99

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Eating in my underwear. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I just purchased this video. However I noticed when I downloaded the video it would just appear black. I went huh. Well that's unusual. So I attempted to download the video again and got the same sort of result when watching the video both on Quick Time and Windows Media Player. Is the video supposed to black or is that unusual on the results? 

I did not get a chance to watch the entire video last time I commented but I just downloaded the video a 3rd time after I saw your comment @sweetnsexxi. Visually the video appears like the entire video is black but the sound is there for the entire video. I can hear the TV game show and sound effects, trucks backing up moving in the background, I can hear the pets moving around in the house; but the video is black the entire way through each time I have downloaded the video. It is strange because I have bought many videos on Curvage and never encountered this problem before from Curvage. 

Edited by STCChristopher

On 9/30/2021 at 10:16 PM, STCChristopher said:

I did not get a chance to watch the entire video last time I commented but I just downloaded the video a 3rd time after I saw your comment @sweetnsexxi. Visually the video appears like the entire video is black but the sound is there for the entire video. I can hear the TV game show and sound effects, trucks backing up moving in the background, I can hear the pets moving around in the house; but the video is black the entire way through each time I have downloaded the video. It is strange because I have bought many videos on Curvage and never encountered this problem before from Curvage. 

We made some compression updates. I think you will find that it plays without issue now.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.