3 Screenshots

About This File

I'm seeing how many times I can burp in ten minutes, and the results may surprise you! PLUS a belly noise bonus at the end of the clip!

1704569929_HowManyTimesCanIBurpPromo2.thumb.gif.3d5f7c647491ee61a2e37dd6d6b11011.gif

Equipped with my 2 liter I chug my 2 liter and try to see how many burps I can make in just ten minutes. Watcha as the tally on screen keeps increasing with each burp until I reach the end of the 10 minutes. The numbers get in the triple digits as I burp on until I'm physically exhausted!!

Water sloshing noise bonus! - After the clip I realized my belly was making water noises, so enjoy a little clip of belly sloshing at the end to top off my incredible burp contest!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Well, I think Rosie has become the queen of curvage. I loved how many burps she can fit in the 10 minute time frame, especially since there are several throughout the duration that emphasize her deep, long burps that I absolutely love. Another great part of this clip for me was noticing how much bigger and flabby Rosie is looking here. Her double chin is developing nicely and her belly is on great display, especially at the very end where she lets us hear her belly gurgling and sloshing from all her chugging; it looks absolutely massive and so attractive! Definitely another worthwhile clip by Rosie and I can’t wait to what she shares next with us 😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
Matty_

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The undisputed Queen of Burping, watch that counter increase rapidly, as Rosie unleashes her deep sultry sounds, I think I’m in love 😅 Thank you Rosie 🤗🙌🏻

Link to review