6 Screenshots

About This File

Let's face it; you've been beyond desperate for my attention. You've been begging for months to try to get me to pay attention to you, and it's fucking pathetic. How are you not humiliated with yourself? You reek of desperation and sadness. You decided to come into my room to try and get my attention, disturbing my solitude. 

Since you want my attention so bad you're going to get it. You're going to get utterly fucking humiliated. But it's what an ugly loser like you deserves. You're going to be verbally teased, degraded, and demolished. You're going to learn to think twice before disturbing me. You're going to know how pathetic you are. You're going to learn not to waste my fucking time. 
I'm the only person truthful enough to you in you're life. The only one willing to let you know just how embarrassed people are to even know you. Everyone thinks your ugly and lame, and they don't even want to be around you anymore. The only people willing to be around you are people like me, who you have to pay. You have no respect, no decency, no redeeming qualities. You need to be degraded to be put in your place. 

Get on your knees, loser, prepare to be my footstool, and prepare to look up and know fear. Prepare to hear the sounds of my leather paddle hitting skin. It's time you learned to act right looser. 

Clip features: femmedom, humiliation, pov, degradation 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.