3 Screenshots

About This File

I've grown an admiration for funnel chugs, and producing the loudest burps possible. Time to combine the two!

Today I am doing my first carbonated funnel chug, and I won't lie I start out nervous - unsure how funnel feeding something new will go. . .But it takes about 5 seconds into the funneling to find out I have a new passion!

Join me on this wild ride of pepsi chugging, belly play and of course the centerpiece of this video.  . . Lots of LOUD BURPS!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

SHORT VERSION

A mind-bogglingly beautiful woman with an awesomely fun personality funnel-feeds herself silly and provides one of the most amazing and entertaining burp-sessions ever put on camera! 

LONG VERSION

Oh sweet Jesus - what did I just watch?  ONLY ONE OF THE BEST VIDEOS EVER!!!  

I am NOT kidding!  This is SOOOOO ENTERTAINING!!

We start with the adorable sight of the pulchritudinous @RosieMarieFeedee, perched in all her glory on her couch.  She's wearing  gorgeous flimsy lingerie that only just about covers her beautiful body.  As usual, her hair and make-up look utterly fabulous.  She looks so big and cute!  She's soon wrapping her pretty face around a pipe and funnelling can after can of fizzy drink.

(Incidentally, when Rosie grips the pipe, it really shows two extraordinary things: her heavenly side-rolls, and how full her arms are.  Seriously, Rosie has jaw-dropping arms.)

After the first can, we get an amazing sequence of truly awe-inspiring burps!  Wow!  She looks so pretty as she's letting rip.  And I love seeing that she's having so much fun!  She's seated front-on to the camera and almost all the burps are accompanied by astonishing views of her rapidly-growing double-chin.  What a pretty face!  So cute and rounded!  One of the things I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE about Rosie is how expressive her face is!  (Her face while she's funnelling is so CUTE and SEXY.)

Perhaps the single best thing about Rosie is her personality.  She's so fun, and talkative, and enthusiastic (but not in an annoying, over-the-top way).  She emanates charisma and charm.

Some bits that make this video one of the ALL-TIME CLASSICS:

03:26: Rosie's joyous little wiggle-dance as she funnels.  She looks so proud of herself and her burps, and is having such a good time!

04:28: This bit's amazing - as she's funnelling, she kind of lovingly caresses the pipe with her left hand.  Amazing, spontaneous bit of sexiness.

06:08: An extraordinary sequence of TRULY MASSIVE burps with loads of orgasmic eye-fluttering.

I CANNOT EMPHASISE enough the magnitude of some of the belching Rosie indulges in here.  It's so cool to watch this super-pretty, articulate, extremely intelligent, elegant woman letting out some of the most impressive burps I've ever seen/heard in a video.  I get the impression she even manages to shock herself with some of them.

BUY THIS NOW!  Bravo, Rosie - breath-takingly, heart-poundingly fantastic!  (Oh, nearly forgot: technically, the video is perfect, too - crystal-clear, well-lit, very professional-looking.  And no tinny rap music playing in the background, thank God.)

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Rosie looks fantastic in that langerie and even hotter while she chugs Pepsi through her funnel. She releases so many burps it's amazing!

Link to review