5 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $3.99 
Now $3.00

Happy Valentine's Day babe! 

To help celebrate this sweet holiday you Valentine decides to dig into the sweet chocolates you got her! She even put on something sexy to show you her curves. The sweet sugary trips taste so lovely on my lips, I'm sure they'll last a lifetime on my hips. I love taking time aside to thank you for loving my curves, and all my future curves. You're so sweet, and funny, and pretty damn cute, truly any BBW babe's dream! I'm so lucky to have you in my life, you make me so happy! I wonder what I'll look like next year if you keep bringing me all these sweets! I'm sure if you have your way this BBW feedee will be even fatter! I just can't resist making you happy, or your sweets! Thanks for being the perfect Valentine, and for the treats! XOXO,
Freya
Clip Features: GFE, Girlfriend gaining roleplay, up close of belly, moaning and eating, belly jiggling, ass shaking

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review