7 Screenshots

About This File

Bella struggles into her outfit from Outgrown Glutton Gut / I Overdid it but I can't stop, and immediately starts guzzling down food and beer, while showing off how much she's grown since last time she filmed this outfit. Lots of Picture in picture comparisons with Outgrown Glutton Gut / I Overdid it but I can't stop, a side by side, and a slo mo instant replay of one of Bellas favorite moments. 

This may be the last time Bella is able to fit into this bra and shorts at all, and her top, which is stretchy, is still struggling to hang on. When she brushes the last two buttons with her fingers, they pop open immediately, under so much pressure from boob fat pushing forward 💦

Does bella look fatter to you?.1.png

Does Bella look fatter to you?.2.png

does bella look fatter to you?.3.png

does bella look fatter to you?.4.gif

does bella look fatter to you?.6.gif

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Magn8

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Bella's packed on more than a few pounds and every one of them looks great. The new rolls and increased jiggling are incredible

Response from the author:

Well thank you!! ☺️☺️

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love comparison pics/videos and this is one of the best. Bella looks so hot with the extra weight, especially seeing how tight her bra and shirt have gotten. Quite the difference from just over a year ago until now!

So glad a connoisseur of the genre liked my first contribution! Can’t wait to do more 😁😁

Link to review
BiggusEggus

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It's sooooo hoooooot seeing how much fatter Bella has gotten 🥵 Her belly spills so much further forwards, and her balloon tits are threatening to shred apart that top at any moment. Her rolls and cellulite are much more prominent, and combine with the stretchmarks now covering her belly as a showcase of what a gluttonous fatass she's been. I still can't stop drooling from all the wobbling she does for us at the end - there isn't much hotter than seeing that belly and those titties jiggle! This video is an absolute treat!

Well, clearly, I’m in favor of treats!! *uurp* 😘

Link to review
Guest WaluigiFan001

They always say you should never remake the original. In this case, they would be wrong.

Bella absolutely blew my mind with this incredible remake of her all-time greatest video. She blew my mind with how enormously, impossibly, unbelievably fat she is now, and how fat she is compared to the original video. She's so fat now, she's literally unable to reach around her chest, and if that's not one of the hottest things I've ever seen, idk what is.

If a beautiful woman is the greatest sight in the world, then Bella in that queen shirt is the greatest sight ever to be seen.

Her raw, unmatched beauty is enough to floor anyone, and it's fully on display in this video, as it always is, but her in that shirt... that incredibly small, incredibly tight, incredibly sexy shirt. It's such a sexy, iconic look that'd drive any guy wild. It packs the same kind of sexy punch that you normally only get from high status sex symbols. It's on the same level as Princess Leia in the golden bikini or Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, in that any time you see it, you instantly feel aroused. You can't help it, you just are. You're overwhelmed with desire, and you have to get off. It's like being hit with a blowtorch, you can't control whether it makes you feel hot or not, you are, because that's just what it does to you.

But all of this really sums up Bella any day. And it sums up this video too, so I'd definitely get it if I were you. You won't regret it, trust me. 

This is what I’m going to go read any time I need a pick me up. WOW!! Thank you!!! 😍😍😍

Link to review
polaender

Bella is so much fatter 😍

She has gained at her belly, tits, arms and face. And it looks fantastic! Super sexy comparison that shows her progress.

Must watch! 

Thank you!! I can’t stop watching 🤣

Link to review