2 Screenshots

About This File

I used to be skinny, but I started to gain weight. At first I was worried but now I just don't give a F. Actually not only do I not give a fuck but I want to stuff myself with huge high calorie meals, planning my expansion, stuffing myself to my biggest scale breaking goal and get as fat as I can possibly be. I want to be  so stuffed that I am going to almost burst. I want to see myself gaining weight quickly and to keep forever, I get so excited as I cook a whole box of cheese and shells and a hungry man meal, and I ripped open my package of pinwheels so they were ready, my meal totals 3400 calories and I cant wait to force my belly as far as it will go! It seems like they meal and shells just disappear and then I can finally eat as many yummy pinwheels as I can shove in, I have so much fun shoving my piggy face till I I am about to burst. I cant help be dance and show off my belly knowing how much you love me filling out in all the right places! I finish all of my meal and and of my shells and start to go after my pinwheels, and I start to feel my stomach about to rip open it is so full, I then rub and telling you how full and beautiful I feel eating as much as I can for you...

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.