So, my dough hook finally arrived and I already had yeast in the fridge (I store it in an air tight mason jar) I can't believe how easy this crust was to make and OH MY GOSH it was soooo SUPER yummy! I will show you the difference between the pretty pizza picture that I make for social media and then the real one for eating lmao!! Please enjoy responsibly with a cold beer! Luv -Becky LeSabre
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees (I put my cast iron skillet in the oven while its preheating)
- Mix water, yeast and sugar in a mixing bowl and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, flour, and spices into a stand mixer with a dough hook and knead until combined. About 3 minutes. (You can do this by hand too)
- Once kneaded divide dough into two or three equal parts depending on how thick you like your crust.
- Cover dough with oil to make it easier to press out into your pan.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until crust is browned.
- Take out pizza and let cool for two minutes before slicing.