I want to be a model, I fill out the form. But it doesn't confirm my registration.

lua_ambar

• Curvage Model

I need help. I filled out the form, read the conditions, uploaded the documentation correctly and entered my exact information, but when I press SEND nothing happens! The page simply refreshes and redirects me to the top of the form, and when I scroll down the page I see the data entered. I don't see any pop-up window, nor do I receive any email confirming that my form was sent, or waiting for a response. I don't know what's going on with the registry in general, or am I the only one experiencing it...??? .
At the bottom of the "Contact curvage" page, I sent this same message but I still haven't received a response.
Thanks for reading, I hope to solve this problem soon.

9 hours ago, lua_ambar said:

I need help. I filled out the form, read the conditions, uploaded the documentation correctly and entered my exact information, but when I press SEND nothing happens! The page simply refreshes and redirects me to the top of the form, and when I scroll down the page I see the data entered. I don't see any pop-up window, nor do I receive any email confirming that my form was sent, or waiting for a response. I don't know what's going on with the registry in general, or am I the only one experiencing it...??? .
At the bottom of the "Contact curvage" page, I sent this same message but I still haven't received a response.
Thanks for reading, I hope to solve this problem soon.

Check this thread. Seems similar

Successfully Completing Your Curvage Model Application

How can I be sure my application was submitted correctly?

Upon completing and submitting your application, confirmation of its successful submission is twofold:

1. You will be redirected to a confirmation screen indicating that your application has been successfully submitted.
  2. A new conversation titled "New Model Application Submitted" will appear in your personal message inbox with Curvage administration. It is crucial not to exit or delete this conversation, as all further communication regarding your application, including next steps, will occur here. Exiting this conversation will prevent us from reaching out to you.

Should the application be filled out incorrectly or incompletely, pressing the submit button will result in the page automatically scrolling to the top without any success message. This serves as an indication that the submission was unsuccessful.

Why doesn’t my application submit when I press the submit button?

A common issue that prevents the application from submitting is incomplete fields. This is often seen with the W9 tax form field, which tends to confuse applicants not residing in the USA. While it may not be required for models outside the USA, the system still requires a file to be uploaded in this field for the application to submit successfully. You can upload a blank W9 form or any placeholder file to meet this requirement.

To ensure your application submits without issues, please:

• Fill in all fields, leaving none blank.
  • Upload a file to each section that requests a single file upload, regardless of whether it appears optional. This guarantees the form's submission.

Following these guidelines closely will facilitate a smooth application process, allowing us to review your submission promptly. Should you have any further questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you,

The Curvage Team

Apply here:
https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/curvage_modeling/