Anyone else a little obsessed with Magic the Gathering?

Almalexia

52 minutes ago, Almalexia said:

I only started playing around 6 months ago but I'm honestly obsessed! Building my own commander deck (that I'm very proud of!) And I love talking about anything mtg. I have a collection! 

I play commander too! What deck are you building?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mysteriouscod4963

I play paper mtg and arena. Have you ever used cockatrice to play commander online? Super fun. 

I was soon after starting back in high school, played regularly up until college, and mostly made creature-type decks combining options from any set. The most surprising was the druid deck; if I remember, it was primarily squiirel farming with regen and mana accel. 

5 minutes ago, Robhazelnut said:

I was soon after starting back in high school, played regularly up until college, and mostly made creature-type decks combining options from any set. The most surprising was the druid deck; if I remember, it was primarily squiirel farming with regen and mana accel. 

I guess for me it was more like wwe-style storytelling than strictly make-deck-to-win.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2024 at 7:44 AM, champburger said:

I've been playing since nearly the very beginning and have about 25 commander decks.  Let's have a curvage MtG tourney!

I played last week for the first time in a while, so I snapped a shot of some of my commander decks.  "Recursion" is my favorite,  and my playgroup has pretty much banned "Scarecrow". I have another box like this in my storage unit,  we play a ton of commander (or EDH, as it was known back in the day!)

20240415_163724.jpg