How do you gain weight?

ChubbyPuppy

Hiya everyone!

I have started gaining again last week, and i am now eating like 4000-5000 calories every day. Im not sure yet how long i will keep on gaining for, but what i really want is for there to be like an extra inch of fat all over my body. Do you guys gain heavily every couple weeks for while like i do, or do you just always gain? I'm also wondering for how long i will have to gain before some stretchmarks show up, as i would love for there to be some small cute stretchmarks on my belly that will show the world how much of a chubby and greedy little girl i've been. Today i'm going to down a shake again and eat two dinners, i can't wait to see how big i'll become this time 🥺

Lecture:             TLDR - Be health conscious plz

There're good and bad ways to gain. Obviously it's very erotic to do it as fast as possible in the most unclean way, but if you want to live for a long time and also avoid impacting insulin resistance, it's safest to just eat your regular diet (breakfast, lunch, dinner) at appropriate times of day and add in high calorie snacks and stuff. Not saying there's no room to let go. Watch out when gaining as rapid gaining has a bunch of potential issues. For example, there are a myriad of muscle imbalance injuries you can get from your musculature not keeping up causing over compensation in some areas which leads to injury over time. To put a 5000 calorie diet into perspective, Jay Cutler (body builder, look his name up) ate about 5000 calories a day and maintained 260lbs, 118kgs of 'pure' (mostly) muscle along with rigid fitness programs. I hope that incites a hesitancy or degree of caution instead of more motivation, lol. 

Answer:

To give a proper answer, I usually just eat grains, veg, protein in every meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) and binge nice snacks a little in the evening pretty consistently (3-4 times a week). It usually results in maybe a 800-1500 calorie surplus but I'm 6'4", so it's spread over larger area. No breaks really, it's pretty full-time and it isn't as expensive as buying multiple meals and mass gaining. I'd definitely say I'm not as extreme as most. You wanna enjoy the process anyways. Getting fat is is the fun part, being fat is a bonus. Get good sleep, drink water, move around throughout the week (walk, yoga, whatever) too. If you care to avoid stretch marks (which are not to be ashamed of but some prefer not having them on themselves), then slow gaining is where it's at (maybe 500-800 calorie surplus a day). That's just my 2-cents though.