The Ice Dragon Becomes A Snowball

chubbygirls12

Just a Christmas Story I wanted to write about an ice dragon. Hope you like it. 

Chapter 1

Eira sighed as she got out of bed stretching her arms and wings as she glanced at the morning sky. Today was the day she finally set off on her own from the colony for her personal 3-year journey that all dragon's took when they reached adulthood flying around the world. Most dragons were eager to be on their own stretching their wings free, but Eira was nervous about it. She would rather just stick around reading her books.

Being an ice dragon, she was one of 2 daughters growing up in a cozy home and she lived a spoiled lifestyle not eager to leave at all thanks to her slight laziness. But she had no choice as her dad was forcing her to go. She came out of her room standing at 6 ft, 2 in tall with heels made of ice to keep her cool making a 3-inch difference for the tall girl.

Many dragons considered her very pretty nicknaming her the snow princess. The dragoness had long white hair matching the color of falling snowflakes with grey straight little horns as well. Her hair also had some blue highlights as well with some bangs covering one of her green eyes on her regal face. She wore a white gown showing off her soft D cup breasts with her back exposed for her large blue wings. Her blue tail also had room to move around above her plush butt and curvy hips. With the girl's slim, soft pale midsection she had a nice hourglass figure. The dragoness took off her gown and put on a dress for now showing off her long soft legs.

Her older sister was waiting for her at the table smirking that her lazy sister had to finally get off her butt and do something with her life. While Eira was an ice dragon her sister Aine was a fire dragon, thanks to their parents falling in love with each other despite being different elements. Opposites attract I guess, but the sisters didn't always get along at times. Aine was a more eager, go getter type with her outgoing personality conflicting with Eira's relaxed laidback demeanor. Her sister had long black hair in a ponytail with red highlights thanks to her embers showing through at times with an hourglass figure similar to Eira's, but she was more muscular. The fire dragon was more active, and it showed with her toned body with abbs contrasting Eira's more soft physic.

"So, you ready to go out on your own little sister," Aine giggled.
"Yeah, thrilled," Eira sighed over her sisters teasing.
"I know, you're going to have to actually support yourself and go places, scary right," Aine laughed clearly loving this.
"Why do I have to do this? I'm so nervous about leaving on my own," Eira sighed.
"Even if I was more excited, I was a bit nervous too when father told me to go, but you'll be fine. Just remember what he taught you ok," Aine stated hugging her sister.

Despite the warm hug making her hot she was happy her sister cared about her.

"Thanks, sister," Eira smiled hugging her sister back.
"I wish you luck today. Gosh, I'm going to miss you around the house. This journey will be good for you though I promise," Aine smiled.
"I guess, let's eat already before I go," Eira sighed with her belly growling.
"Of course. Oh yeah thats reminds me, make sure you don't end up like my friend Lira when she went on her journey ok?" Aine sighed.
"Don't worry. I won't let that happen to me," Eira smiled.
"Well, I know how you are at times, I'm just reminding you to be careful," Aine stated.

Soon Eira had left the dragon colony after saying goodbye to her family. For a couple days straight Eira was flying till she reached the place she always wanted to go. She lowered herself from the clouds as she grinned seeing the snow-covered mountains alongside long fields of white banks. Most dragons would consider a trip to the islands to be a vacation spot but for an ice dragon like Eira this was her paradise in the winter cold. She smiled feeling the cold breeze brush against her face and body.

Pretty soon the dragoness landed finding a small cave to camp in as she read a book to pass the time. She had killed a bear earlier, cooking it over a fire roasting the meat nice and tender. She had changed into a white short shirt and pants for the journey before she left. She was certainly going to miss her dresses. As she chewed her meat, she remembered what happened to her sister's friend Lira when she went on her adventure years ago. She was one of the strongest dragons in the kingdom having a lot of muscle like her sister the day she went off. She had blonde hair with a curvy figure with golden wings. According to her story she apparently had found an island all to herself one day while on her trip, with a plentiful amount of food to eat from. She also discovered a temple full of gold making the place her temporary stay.

While she still traveled, she never went far from the island with the gold and wonderful food making her want to return. This led to her lazing around more often while not being active as much with her abbs and tone beginning to vanish. Little did Lira know she was starting to fall victim to the dragon's greed as some called it treating it like a disease for her kind. This was when dragon's let their nature for greed take over getting lazy and content. The dragons would find caves or isolated places to call their home grazing about as they grew fat from not being active and eating too much. Sometimes they would even get so fat to where they could never fly again or walk in some extreme cases.

Soon it had been long overdue for Lira to return but she wasn't back yet, so the colony sent out a search team for her including her own sister. They flew to the island and inside the temple they found Lira, but she had changed quite a bit. Now she was enormously huge and rotund having grown into quite the fatty. Gone was that athletic dragon girl now replaced with a fat pig too heavy to fly, and now unable to leave the island. The gold and abundance of food had corrupted her turning her into a massive blob unconsciously making that temple her new permanent home happier than ever. By the looks of it she was only a few months from her walking days being done as well from her huge size and heft. Lira was one of the many dragons that had ended up with this fattening fate.

"I don't know why my sisters worried about me. Sure, I'm a bit lazy at times, but I have better self-control than that. I could never see myself getting fat," Eira smirked finishing her meal falling asleep with the fire glowing still.

The next morning Eira was flying further into the snowy landscape as she saw an explosion go off causing an avalanche nearby going over to get a look. She gasped seeing huge wolfs attacking a fairly large town surrounded by mountains seeing people running from the beasts. They were firing arrows at the wolf's and casting spells to ward off the monsters; but they weren't doing too well. Eira knew dragon's and humans didn't get along very well. She thought about just leaving them, but then something in her heart just couldn't watch them all die. Eira went down transforming as she grew in size changing shape.

Soon Eira was in her ice dragon form with her having a dragon's snout and teeth with her horns growing longer along with larger blue wings and scales to go with her tail. She landed between the humans and the wolfs as she roared at the creatures as they growled back. One of the wolfs charged at Eira as they lunged for her neck head on. Eira smirked grabbing the wolf midair by the neck as her claws glowed blue. The monster struggled for a bit before the beast began to freeze over. Then the dragon smashed the wolf into the ground as he shattered into many pieces frozen inside and out.

The other wolfs backed away after seeing their brethren die instantly and ran fast getting away from the dragon. She smirked turning around for the villagers to still be shocked to see an ice dragon confused as to why this monster had helped them. Eira began transforming back into her humanoid form creating a mist. The villagers were still on edge but were more shocked to see the monster turning into a human now as she approached in the mist as an elderly man approached her.

"Why did you help us dragon?" he stated.
"I couldn't watch you get killed now could I, do I need a more complicated reason or something," Eira stated.
"No, of course not, thank you so much for helping us ward off those wolfs."
"Of course. Well, guess I'll be off now."
"Wait, is there anything we can do to repay you?" the elder stated.
"Well," Eira said as she smirked coming up with an idea.

Not too long after Eira was filling her face with the feast the villagers had all cooked for her hours later. She was surrounded by so much food she had never tried moaning at all the flavors with the smells overwhelming her. She took seconds of everything having to try this stuff until she was stuffed to the brim letting out a belch. She sighed feeling sluggish having never stuffed herself this much before rubbing her belly to ease the pain. Alot of the citizens were still a bit frightened by this girl, but some were amused by her appetite.

"Burrp, oh excuse me, that was good. Also, whoever made the cookies as you call them were great especially," Eira smiled patting her belly.
"I'm thrilled you liked them," a man with pointy ears stated smiling.

He wore an apron looking a bit chubby with his short brown hair on his head with a ** belly resting over his pants.

"This is Miles. He runs his own bakery, and his goods are exceptional," the elder smiled.
"It's an honor to feed our hero of the day, so eat till you can't fit any more in this belly of yours," he smiled patting Eira's bloated tummy making her wince. "Oh, it looks like your already stuffed."
"Thank you for your wonderful food, but please burrp don't touch my belly right now. It's very full," Eira sighed.
"Sorry, well hope to see more of you soon, Eira," Miles grinned waving goodbye.
"Thanks, but I'm not sure I can stay long," Eira stated.
"Nonsense, you are welcome in this town whenever you like from this day on," the elder smiled.
"You're not frightened by me," Eira stated.
"I think actions speak louder than words. You helped us and that tells me everything I need to know. Even if some of the villagers are still warming up to you. In fact, if you want to stay, we could use your protection from the beasts out here in the mountains," the elder stated.
"Really, you would let me stay? How much would I need to pay?" Eira asked.
"Nothing, there's some caves nearby you can reside in since I know dragon's love to make homes out of them. Also, since you will be a bodyguard for the town, we will pay you in treasure that we have every month for your services," the elder stated.
"Wow, thats quite the offer, but I can't stay forever I have to go back home in about 3 years," Eira stated.
"Not a problem, by then will have built up our defenses more to ward off the monsters. Just recently the monsters have been getting more dangerous lately. It will be harder without you, but it should be fine," the elder stated.
"In that case, can I request some food as well," Eira grinned.
"Yes, the villagers can spare some food, so you keep your strength up," the elder smiled.
"Wonderful, sounds like a deal," Eira grinned.

Eira was sitting in her ice cavern smiling gobbling up some meat in a chair made of ice that was soft like snow. It had been 10 months since Eira had arrived in this town and the girl was living the life to say the least. She had gotten a blue blouse from town along with a red skirt she wore with ice heels on her feet. The meat she was digging into with her fangs had been some of the food the town's people gave her out of thanks, not to mention the gold she got every month as well. The citizens saw her as a protector now giving her offerings like a goddess, but they were still a bit frightened by her being a dragon and all. She smiled seeing the small pile of gold she had started to save not spending it on anything as the gold gave her comfort.

The food was the best part for her though. Eira thought this was way easier than hunting her own food and treasure as everything came to her instead by protecting the town. Sure, she fended off some monsters every once in a while, but most of the time she was relaxing while eating some food reading her books she had gotten from the library. Eira knew she should probably be flying around continuing her journey like her father wanted her to do, but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt. She felt like she was on vacation and after the years were up, she would return to her family.

The ice dragon felt like a queen almost with how everything was handed to her so easily. Eira was clearly taking advantage of these people at this point, but she couldn't care less. As she finished one of her meats, she noticed her favorite offeror Miles the elf came to give her some bread. He came almost every day and gave her a good spread with Eira loving his treats looking forward to them all the time. Watching this girl eat her meat in a chair made of ice with her exposed legs crossed with ice heels on her feet in her skimpy clothing made him feel cold shivering a bit.

Eira stretched her arms and wings with the chubby baker seeing her blouse ride up a bit. Miles smirked seeing a small little starter belly with love handles resting over her skirt as he didn't remember seeing that months ago. It reminded him of a muffin's top almost. He also saw her breasts were a smidge larger as well with her hips spreading a bit more in her seat. While the dragoness crossed her legs, he noticed more softness to them he hadn't seen before. He smiled seeing the dragon girl was putting on some happy pounds getting comfortable in this town thanks to her new spoiled lifestyle.

"Why are you eyeing me like that? I'm not a piece of meat you know," Eira asked.
"Sorry, got lost in thought, anyway here's your meal today," Miles smiled.
"Thank you, that smells nice," Eira smiled drooling over the fresh pumpkin smell of the bread biting into it. "I swear human food is so good, but your food is the best."
"Thank you, it's an honor you think that. By the way are you feeling any different lately?" Miles asked staring at her little belly pooch.
"No, why?"

Eira didn't notice any of her new pounds. Sure, her underwear and clothes had gotten a tad snug, but she thought her clothes had shrunk thanks to the cold air which wasn't a bad theory. The dragoness also couldn't see her new belly starting to grow in thanks to her breasts blocking her downward view.

"Nothing, you just look stunning is all," Miles smirked.
"Well, thank you. I love how you're not scared of me or shy around me like the others," Eira grinned.
"You're not scary at all. I always love girls who enjoy their food. You know maybe if you got out more than the towns people could see why you're so, well cool," Miles stated.
"I am cool for an ice dragon I guess, but I get out enough," Eira pouted.
"Yeah, to go get your books from the library. You know what, why don't you come over to my house for dinner tonight, and I can show you around town more. You can also meet my daughter," Miles grinned.
"Hmm, that sounds tempting since it's your food," Eira stated as her belly growled loudly.
"Well, at least your belly wants to go," Miles laughed making Eira blush eating more bread as she pulled down her blouse.

After the white-haired girl finished her snack, she began walking into town with Miles with everyone giving her weird looks for dressing so skimpy in cold weather. Soon Eira noticed a tree with colored lights on it along with buildings with ribbons and lights on the houses and businesses.

"What's with all the lights and decorations I keep seeing lately?" Eira asked.
"Oh, you do know it's Christmas time, right?" Miles stated.
"What's a Christmas," Eira wondered.
"Oh, you have no idea what Christmas is, I guess you dragons don't celebrate it. It's a holiday that takes place over the month of the last year. This is the time of giving and spending time with friends and family," Miles grinned.

He also went on about Santa and giving presents to one another.

"This all sounds so weird and silly to me. I see why it didn't catch on in the dragon colony, but I guess celebrating family is nice," Eira smirked.
"I think you should give it a chance. No offense but I think you could learn to give more to others. You come off as greedy and self-centered to me at times. Though that must be normal for dragons I guess," Miles stated.
"Please I'm not that greedy. I do a lot for this town by keeping it safe," Eira stated knowing she was not being completely honest as most of the time she was lazing about eating.
"Sure princess, oh were here," Miles smiled opening his bakery.

The bakery was somewhere she had never visited, and she liked the atmosphere right away. The counters looked nice with seats to sit around the place with it looking cozy. There also were lights hanging up all around the place along with the tree in the corner as well.

"Nice decorations, but I thought we were going to your house," Eira stated.
"I live upstairs, and my business is downstairs," Miles grinned.
"Oh, interesting."

Then they saw a little girl with short black hair and pointy ears come down the stairs smiling wearing a gown.

"Hi, daddy, I missed you."
"I missed you too, Fern, and I got you something," Miles smiled pulling out a purple scarf.
"Oh, thats such a nice color, thanks daddy," Fern grinned hugging her father then looking over to the dragoness. "You brought a dragon to the house, wow."
"Sure did, this is Eira, and she protects the town as of recently. I brought her over for some dinner tonight," Miles stated.
"Yeah, awesome, I always read about dragons. There so cool, nice to meet you," Fern grinned hugging the dragon girl as she blushed.
"Oh, nice to meet you as well," Eira smirked patting the kid's head.
"Your pretty, like a snow angel," Fern stated.
"Oh, thanks," Eira stated blushing.

A couple minutes later and Miles was cooking dinner with Eira watching loving the smell of his meal with Fern playing with some toys in the other room.

"Well, your daughter is certainly a bundle of joy. How old is she?" Eira smiled.
"She's 6 and yes, she makes me very happy," Miles stated.
"Where's her mother though, did something happen," Eira wondered.
"Well, you see she's not related to me by blood. She was an orphan a couple years ago when she was 4 due to her real parents being lost to illness," Miles sighed.
"Oh, thats so sad," Eira frowned.
"I went to the orphanage to give the kids some food and she grew very attached to me right away. I felt this strong bond with her, and I knew I had to adopt her. My only regret is not taking more kids with me, but I only have enough money and room to take care of one you know," Miles smiled.
"You didn't have to even adopt one kid, I mean you didn't get anything out of it besides another mouth to feed right," Eira stated.
"I guess, but I did get one thing out if it. Sure, I didn't get anything like money, but just seeing her happy and smiling is enough for me. Knowing I made her life better. Thats more priceless than anything, especially around Christmas time," Miles smiled.
"I see, I don't know if I would be willing to do the same for someone without a reward at least," Eira stated.
"Well, the first time you helped our village you didn't know whether you would be rewarded or not. You just did it. I think you're not as greedy as you let on snow princess," Miles grinned.
"Sure, anyway, do you think Fern will have a mother one day? With the way you cook you must get girls all the time," Eira smirked.
"Well, I've been trying but my relationships never work out. Some were just nasty while others blamed me for making them fat," Miles sighed.
"Because you're a baker," Eira smirked.
"Yeah, I mean it's my passion and job so sorry if you fall in love with my food. One day their pants don't button anymore because they eat too much, and my cooking goes to their hips. Then they blame it all on me saying I'm fattening them up. I just cook good food, you don't have to eat it," Miles frowned.
"Those girls really need to take responsibility for their own greed and indulgence. They let themselves go and thats their fault. They could learn a thing or two from me about self-control," Eira stated proudly as Miles saw her belly bulge smirking.
"Right."
"Anyway, are you almost done, my bellies starting to growl," Eira pouted.
So much for self-control, Miles thought smirking.

After Miles finished up, he sat at the table with his daughter eating while Eira dug into the beef stew with mashed potatoes loving it. After asking for her 2nd bowl Fern began asking the dragoness a lot of questions as Eira answered them while guzzling down more stew. Eira kept talking to the family not noticing how much she was putting away till she had 4 helpings. The white-haired girl all of a sudden felt how stuffed her belly was feeling so full unbuttoning her skirt to relief some pressure of her bloated tummy peeking out from the hem of her blouse now. She thought about how she could see all those girl's Miles dated might have gotten fat if his food was this good, but she thought one meal like this couldn't hurt.

"Who wants ice cream for dessert," Miles stated as Fern cheered with Eira rubbing her belly belching a bit nervous.
"Ice cream, that sounds intriguing burp. I'll try some I guess," Eira sighed.

As soon as the cold dessert hit her lips, she was moaning at the chocolate flavor in glee. It didn't take long for her to finish her bowl as her belly grew even more stuffed moaning from the pain.

"That was the best thing I've ever buuurp tasted. So cold and soothing in my tummy, burp. Huh, I can't move, too full," Eira blushed wincing when she tried to move.
"I thought you had self-control or something. You better be careful or else you'll be picking up some winter pounds," Miles smirked poking her stuffed belly as she blushed.
"Quiet you, one burrp meal like this isn't going to make me fat," Eira pouted.
"Ms. Dragon lady, would you like to come over more often please," Fern pleaded liking Eira after their talk.
Thats a good idea Fern. It would do you some good to get out of that cave every once in a while," Miles smiled.
"Sure, I would love too, but let's not eat like this too often. It's as you said, burp. If I eat like this too much, the food will start going to my hips," Eira sighed letting out a silent fart.
"Yeah, you'll start looking like Santa with a fat belly," Fern giggled as Eira blushed.
"Nah, I'm more like Santa," Miles laughed patting his belly.
"You're lucky you two are cute, you know that," Eira smirked patting Miles's belly as they laughed.

Eira was happy she could get more delicious food, and she was starting to warm up to Miles and his daughter wanting to spend more time with them. She just hoped she could avoid turning into a snowball before going back home to her family.

If you found this interesting, you can check me out on deviant to read more stories if you want. Thanks for reading. 🙂

Chapter 2

A giant snow yeti was approaching the town as it roared over the mountain side coming down. From the sky Eira came flying down tackling the creature head on. He overpowered her a bit muscle wise so, she backed off creating an icicle spear. She tried plunging the spear into the beast, but he grabbed the weapon instead. But as he held it his hand and arm began to freeze. The yeti lost his grip roaring as Eira stabbed the beast through the chest as the monster went down freezing over more on contact. Miles and Fern watched their dragon friend from a far defeating the creature smiling at her victory. Miles also saw some of the other citizens watching happy to see the dragon defending the town.

Miles was always amazed when Eira took on her dragon form as she looked so scary yet elegant. But he noticed that she was a bit out of breath after that tussle with the yeti. Not to mention he saw a belly beginning to grow more noticeable on the dragon's frame with less muscle tone all over. When Eira turned back into her humanoid form she looked a bit-tired staggering over as she held her belly. She was also wearing her blouse and skirt once more with her ice heels as well.

"Wow, Eira you took that monster down well, you're a hero," Fern smiled hugging Eira.
"Oh, huh thanks. Hey Miles, can I have some pastries, I'm really hungry after that fight," Eira asked with her tummy growling.
"Yes, of course." Miles smirked.

Soon Eira was inside the bakery eating another pastry as Miles watched the counter grinning. It had been 6 months since Eira had begun to hang out with Miles coming to his bakery. She said it was for his food but deep down he knew it was to spend time with him and his daughter Fern. Even while Eira was eating, the black-haired little girl was showing her a book she was reading. It turned out the two loved books and had bonded over them quite a bit as Fern asked the dragoness to read to her at times.

He also saw her little belly bulge from months ago had grown a tad larger, now more noticeable when she was sitting. In fact, her clothes were looking very tight now with her blouse looking strained over her belly and larger E cup breasts. Not to mention her skirt which was riding up her thighs a bit more showing off her thicker legs. The dragoness's butt and hips were also spreading more in her seat as she sat making him chuckle.

Miles wondered if she noticed she was starting to get a tad plump from all his food and the offerings. But it didn't seem like it hence her skimpy clothing showing off her skin more. Not many noticed but Miles did when she was sitting down. He would have told her, but due to his past experiences telling girls they were getting fat, he thought it wasn't the best idea. The elf especially didn't want to anger an ice dragon girl and end up a popsicle for the day. Then again, he thought the extra pounds suited the white-haired girl anyway, making her look cuter in his eyes.

Then Miles noticed someone came into the room as he sighed. It was the town's elder's granddaughter Cressida and one of his past girlfriends. The girl being from a rich family had a fancy white dress on under her open coat wearing boots. Even in the summertime up here it was still snowy, so boots were pretty normal. She wore her blonde hair over her shoulders nicely as well. When he started a relationship with her years ago, she was so beautiful in his eyes, but now he saw her as a spoiled mean brat that he couldn't stand. He also grinned noticing she hadn't really lost the weight she put on from their relationship. In fact, she looked bigger than her chubby self at their relationships end. He felt bad about putting some meat on his past girlfriends, but she was the only girl he didn't feel too bad about.

He felt it wouldn't hurt to have this girl be brought down a few pegs. When they first started dating, she was slender and pretty in her dress being the most beautiful girl in town in her eyes. Then she got addicted to his food as the relationship went on and slowly but surely, she began to grow putting on the pounds to her once slender figure. At first a little belly began to form and then her curves grew a bit plush. A couple months later she had grown a ** belly with some supple hips and some thick thighs making her chubby.

Cressida blamed him for her new pounds and broke up with him after her dress stopped fitting around her waist. As the months after their relationship went on, she vowed to lose weight and become slim once more, but every time he saw her years later coming back to his bakery for goodies, she wasn't any smaller. Quite the opposite, she looked bigger until today now looking quite fat. This was when he realized it wasn't his food or his fault for the most part, but her own fault she had gotten so fat.

She was a spoiled greedy brat at heart, and he just sparked the fire that wouldn't stop growing. Now she stood in her upgraded dress that was starting to look tight around her waist with her gut jiggling in front of her as she waddled to the counter. The elf's stocking covered fatty thighs were also looking nice with her gloved plump arms resting on the counter. Her breasts were easily rivaling Eira's at their size, with a softer looking face to go with a double chin starting to grow in. She was also a tad wide and round with her hips looking supple along with the girl's large meaty butt she clearly loved to sit on. Cressida had to be around 200 pounds at least at a height of 5 ft, 6 in.

"Well, hello there Cressida, I see your back for more," Miles smirked eyeing up her belly resting on the counter a bit.
"Please, one treat once in a while isn't going to hurt and while I hate your guts, I will admit your cooking is quite lovely. I'll take 4 donuts please," Cressida sighed.
"Sure. Yeah, I see its doing wonders for your waistline, your still not slender yet. Didn't you say you were going to slim down a bit. Instead, you seem a bit larger at a glance," Miles smiled handing her the donuts.
"Shut up jerk, it's your fault I got fat in the first place," Cressida pouted as she started eating one.
"That was 3 years ago, honey. I think this padding you haven't lost is your fault at this point," Miles chuckled.
"I used to be so slim and pretty. Now even 3 years later I'm still fat. This wouldn't have happened had I not been your girlfriend. You're the reason I got fat," Cressida sneered angerly.
"I think you need to let go of the past with Miles. It's your fault you got fat if you ask me. You're an adult and you should take responsibility for your actions. You ate like a fat pig with or without Miles around. Now you've turned into a fat piggy thanks to your poor choices," Eira stated poking the blonde's fat belly as she blushed.
"How dare you, ice dragon. Are you Miles new girlfriend or something?" Cressida asked.
"No, she's not. Were just friends," Miles blushed.
"Well, let's see how long you stay slim around this guy. I wonder how long that skirt will fit you after eating his treats for months. You better be careful, or you'll end up like me. You better run while you still can, I miss running," Cressida sighed as she waddled out eating more pastries.
"Good job, Eira, you put that mean girl in her place," Fern cheered hugging Eira.
"Yeah, I just couldn't stand her yelling at your father is all," Eira smiled patting Fern's head as she ran off upstairs.
"Thanks for defending me like that, she's always such a pain when she walks in. She does it to torment me and make me remember why she broke up with me. Get a life girl," Miles sighed.
"I know, she reminds me of the other ice dragons I was friends with when I did my dragon training. They were all snobby and spoiled. I couldn't stand it and they made fun of me for reading books," Eira sighed.
"And you're not spoiled," Miles smirked.
"I'm not that bad," Eira pouted eating more of her bear claw.
"Ok, maybe not snow princess, you're not as bad as her at least," Miles chuckled watching her eat the rest of her pastries as her bloated belly was making her shirt ride up again as he smirked.

He thought maybe Cressida had a point with Eira's skirt not fitting too well soon. Eira unbuttoned her skirt to make room for her stuffed pastry filled belly which was becoming a habit for her recently stretching her blue wings and tail a tad as she belched.

Cute, he thought.

Before Eira knew it another year had passed making it Christmas time again after 6 months. The white-haired girl sat in her chair eating some meat from her offering belching in her white gown. Then after finishing her meat, she got up to get ready to go to Mile's house to spend the day with him and Fern. She smiled seeing her small pile of gold had begun to grow larger as this pleased her. Looking at the gold one part of her brain still had the mindset she was still using the humans to get an easy lifestyle and money. But she did genuinely care about Miles and Fern though. Christmas, she did still find silly, but she did like the heart of it celebrating friends and family.

Eira took her gown off looking at how tight her bra was wondering if she needed a new size soon as it was quite snug around her large boobs. Then she picked up her skirt feeling how snug her panties were as well. She started putting her legs through the skirt like usual and brought it up past her thick legs. Suddenly she met some resistance as the girl tried tugging the skirt over her chunky butt sighing. The ice dragon hadn't put this skirt on in a while over the last week having not gone outside lazing around in the cave instead.

It also didn't help that the number of monsters approaching the village had gone down giving her less to do lately. Maybe they ran away, or she had killed most of the dangerous monsters at this point which meant she had more time to sit on her butt instead. Little did she know this was one of the reasons her skirt had grown smaller on her. The dragoness tugged hard getting the fabric over her butt as she sighed in relief noticing her thicker thighs looking nice, but then sighed as she needed to close her skirt as well. She pulled her flabs together grunting as her teeth showed in frustration.

The skirt was giving her a hard time because of the dragonesses hips and butt having grown so much as they widened with her belly gaining mass as well. Once a little soft belly a year ago was now blossoming into a ** belly. The pooch was becoming noticeable peeking between her flaps now catching up to sticking out as much as her breasts. She laid down on a rock trying to get them closed past her belly with her plump arms as she grunted louder. Finally, she had gotten them closed as she panted gasping for air from just putting on her clothes with her waist giving her a juicy muffin top. Then she sat up as her skirt button went flying across the cave with her belly proofing out once more.

"Dam, these don't fit anymore, must have shrunk drying," Eira sighed having trouble pulling it off her butt once more. "I liked this clothing as well, showed off my cute legs nicely with my heels. Wait, I sound like Miles past girlfriends who outgrew their pants, but I'm not getting fat am I? I mean my belly feels a bit softer lately along with my butt, though my larger boobs are nice. I must have only put on a couple of pounds. I mean sure these shrunk, but I must have grown a bit too I mean all I do is sit on my butt so of course a couple pounds would stick, but it's not that big of a deal. As long as I'm not really fat when I go back home. That would be hard on my wings carrying all that weight and I certainly don't want to end up like Lira," She stated thinking of the huge blob of a dragon.

Little did Eira no this was more than a couple of pounds. Having not gained any weight before she couldn't gage how much padding she had truly put on gaining 45 pounds from when she first came to this town. She started at 158 pounds and now was a solid 203 pounds.

"I could go flying more and ease up a bit on the food after the holidays are over. For some reason Christmas time always makes me hungrier," Eira sighed.

Later she walked to Mile's bakery in red pants with a belt around her waist she had decided to buy and wear for tonight. They fit tightly hugging her plush legs in her heels made of ice. She also wore the blouse she loved to wear but it was very strained on her belly peeking over her waist and big boobs. Miles opened the door smiling at the white-haired girl with bangs looking so cute and hot despite being an ice dragon.

"Hey, you're wearing red pants, nice. Way to be festive. It looks nice on you," Miles grinned.
"I just picked it out randomly for tonight is all, thank you for your flattery," Eira smiled.
"You're welcome, come in," Miles smirked letting her in as they saw Fern come in wearing a green little dress as she hugged Eira.
"Thanks for coming Eira," Fern grinned.
"Yeah, of course, I love coming over to eat and spend time with you," Eira smiled.
"Ok, now you can help me decorate the tree," Fern smiled.
"Decorate what?" Eira wondered.
"You know the trees with lights, well I want you to help me out decorating it ok," Fern stated.
"Um, sure, why not," Eira smiled.
"By the way are you pregnant Eira, your belly feels and looks bigger today," Fern stated poking her soft tummy as she was still hugging the dragoness's soft waist.
"No, I might have put on a few pounds is all," Eira blushed embarrassed her new weight was pointed out.
"Oh, ok. I prefer you this way anyway. So soft," Fern smiled snuggling her head into her belly as Eira giggled from it tickling a bit.
"Thanks, I guess," Eira smirked.

Fern ran up the stairs for her to follow as Eira began walking over with Miles.

"So, are you going to stop coming over now that your gaining a few pounds. My bad," Miles sighed.
"No, of course not. I like coming here to spend time with the both of you. It's not your fault, I've just been hungrier for some reason lately. Besides it's only just a few pounds," Eira stated as Miles looked at her chubby waist smirking.
"Right, anyway Fern's waiting for you. I'll start cooking," Miles grinned.
"Sounds great," Eira smiled.

Soon the two went upstairs as Miles panted slightly going up the stairs used to the climb. Then he saw Eira was panting from climbing the stairs too when she got halfway up. Once she got to the top, she was tired and gasping a bit leaning on the wall. Miles noticed this was becoming a more common occurrence since the dragon had grown chubby. He also heard the stairs creaking more than usual with her steps sounding like his own heavy footsteps.

"You, ok?"
"Yeah, just huh tired, alright where's this tree," Eira stated seeing Fern wave her over.

Miles went into the kitchen to cook while Fern began giving Eira the lights to put on the tree holding the rope of glowing bulbs. As they put more and more lights on the tree Eira had to admit this was kind of fun. Though her growling belly was distracting her a bit as her tail got caught in the rope of lights Fern was holding as the tail wrapped some lights around it by accident.

"Eira, your tail has lights on it," Fern giggled.
"It does, crap," Eira sighed as she turned around with the lights, she was holding getting caught on her wing now as well.

The lights got caught around her tail more as she turned around with some lights tugging near her feet as she stepped forward to get a better angle as she saw one of her wings were caught now. She turned again stepping over as she tripped over one of the cords at her feet as she went down yelping. Miles came in to see what happened as he saw Fern giggled at the dragoness covered in tangled lights on the floor blushing as red as her pants with lights tight around her belly and breasts.

"Eira, you suppose to decorate the tree, not yourself," Miles laughed.
"Yeah, you're so silly," Fern giggled.
"Yeah, this is definitely what I was going for. Now can you please get me free," Eira sighed.
"Ok, maybe you should sit this part out in case you get trapped again," Miles chuckled.
"Right."

As soon as they got the ice dragon untangled, they finished the lights and garland, so she wouldn't get tangled again. Then Eira helped put the ornaments on until the tree was all decorated looking so colorful and vibrant. Miles then told Eira to put the star on top as she was the tallest. Eira reached the top easily placing the star on the tree with her belly knocking over some ornaments by accident from leaning over as she blushed with Fern giggling.

Not too long after the meat Miles was cooking was done with some pasta with Alferdo sauce on the side. It didn't take long for the dragon to start devouring her meat as she also dunked it into the sauce liking that combination. Miles watched the dragon eat her meal grinning with a toothy smile as she devoured her meat and pasta. She really loved the cream sauce for sure. She also undid her belt after 4 helpings wanting to make room for more of the delicious dinner.

Pretty soon she had eaten 8 helpings of meat as she followed it up with drinking the Alferdo sauce from the ** as Miles gasped seeing what an absolute pig Eira was making of herself. Miles noticed her appetite had increased quite a bit over the months indeed. As she drank the sauce he saw her bottom blouse bottoms burst off popping open by themselves as she blushed putting the sauce ** down.

"Great another thing I have to replace," Eira sighed as Miles smirked.

Eira leaned back a bit as her pants button came undone as well with her letting out a huge belch breathing out some frost breath as she excused herself.

"Buuurrrrrppppp, Excuse me, how unlady like," Eira blushed.
"Burp, good one," Miles smirked patting his belly as Fern let out a cute little belch as well as they laughed.

Later Eira was resting on the couch feeling very tired as her exposed stuffed belly was working hard digesting her large heavy meal. Fern then came over and started rubbing Eira's belly.

"Here, I want to make you feel better too," Fern smiled.
"Oh, thank burp you, that feels nice," Eira grinned.

Miles sat next to her watching his daughter rub the dragon's belly smiling at how cute they both were. Then he heard snoring as his daughter had fallen asleep on Eira's belly with the ice dragon falling asleep snoring as well making him smile. A bit later, Eira woke up as she yawned with Miles doing the dishes as he saw her stir awake.

"I see your awake, I'll take her off your belly," Miles grinned pointing to Fern sleeping on her tummy.
"Oh, I didn't know I was that comfortable," Eira giggled as Miles took Fern to bed.

Then Miles came back as he sat down next to the girl once more.

"Hey, I just wanted to thank you for today, you made it very special for Fern you know that. She's spoiled having you around," Miles smiled.
"I'm glad. Yeah, I feel like her mother sometimes lately when we spend time together. Like you she's certainly fun to be around. Sorry I acted like a total pig tonight. I think this blouse had its last night on me for sure. All of my clothes have been getting so tight on me and shrinking. I might have gained a few pounds, but isn't that weird," Eira stated patting her tight ** belly.
"Yeah, that is weird," Miles said entranced by the girl's full tummy.
"Hey, can you rub my belly, it might help it feel a bit better. It felt nice when Fern was doing it earlier," Eira asked.
"Um, sure," Miles smiled.

Miles put his hand on her pale soft yet hard belly as he started moving it around making Eira moan from how nice it felt. The dragoness belched again as he circled around her belly admiring it as he worshipped it showing it love with his caressing hands. He heard it gurgling a bit too from how much she had packed in there. He was also amazed how large it had gotten with her larger appetite making more sense as she stretched her belly to fit more inside.

"Thank you, that feels so nice."
"Yeah, I'm trying to make you feel better. Is it working?" Miles asked.
"Yes, it is. Thank you. I could have you doing this for hours, but I should probably get going now. It's getting late," Eira grinned as she tried getting up to fall back down wincing in pain. "Uggh, I'm still really full after dinner, could you help me up again?" Eira asked.
"I got you," Miles grinned as he pulled her up grunting not remembering her being this heavy.

When she stood back up her belly touched his as they were close to each other.

"Thanks for helping me my doughy hero," Eira smiled kissing his cheek as he blushed with the dragoness grinning.
"Anytime snow princess," Miles smiled watching the dragoness sway her hips out the door waddling a bit with her full belly proceeding her.

Soon another year had passed for Eira on her 3rd year around Christmas time. The ice dragon was growing very comfortable in her new life now at this point. Eira looked around at the glowing blue lights of fire she put around her cave along with a tree made of ice. At long last Eira was starting to like Christmas as Miles and Fern's love for it rubbed off on her making her so much happier. She had also begun to make friends with some of the citizens as she began to see them as more than her offerors. Eira was eating some cookies getting some crumbs on her larger gown in between her large F cup breasts and round belly she had gotten months ago due to the old one getting too small.

She also adjusted herself as her hips brushed against her chair's arm rests a bit as she got more comfortable. She was feeling so lazy today as she put her feet up letting out a fart as she ate more meat. In fact, she had been very relaxed as of late and sluggish. But she had no idea why. The random bones and garbage around the cave that was everywhere was showing to how much of a lazy slob she was lately. She was also getting addicted to the food as well, as all she was thinking about lately was her next meal. Another thing Eira noticed was how her heart fluttered around Miles lately.

She didn't know what this feeling deep inside her was but despite being an ice dragon, it was turning her heart to mushy snow. She thought about Miles and her face would blush as she felt excited thinking about him. She also got excited thinking about his belly too for some reason loving to pat it lately. Then again, she loved how he rubbed her belly after large meals lately as well. While she was lost in thought the dragoness heard a large noise from outside her cave. Eira put her feet down grunting as she pulled herself up a bit seeing a girl with black hair and red highlights sway her hips inside.

"I finally found you, sister."
"Aine, your here?" Eira stated.

Chapter 3

Eira was shocked to see her slender sister coming into her cave wearing a coat and some black pants. The fire dragon took off her coat showing off her abbs with her bra only on under neath just as athletic as ever.

"Sister what are you doing here, and how did you find me?" Eira asked still shocked her sister was here.
"I wanted to see how you were doing before you came back home in a couple of months. I heard rumors of an ice dragon staying in this town from my searching and I knew it was you for sure. I missed you so much that I couldn't wait to see you," Aine smiled.
"Well, I'm glad you're here," Eira stated as she grunted standing up.

As Eira got up to walk towards her sister Aine's expression started changing to shock from seeing her sister more up close. As Eira hugged her sister the fire dragon was still processing seeing her sister looking so different. Then the ice dragon explained what she was doing in this town all this time.

"So, you've been living here protecting the elves and humans from monsters while they give you payment, I see," Aine restated.
"Yeah, not a bad deal right," Eira giggled.
"Weren't you supposed to go exploring the world on your journey. Father wouldn't be pleased if he hears you've been sitting on your butt lazing about," Aine sighed.
"Well, the point of the journey is to find yourself and I did. I like relaxing all day reading my books. Just like how I was before," Eira giggled.
"I guess thats true, but somethings different about you for sure," Aine sighed looking at Eira's midriff.
"What's different about me?" Eira wondered.
"I see you've put on some weight from sitting on your butt all day and clearly you've been eating a lot judging from that stack of food. Also is that a pile of gold, sister, didn't I warn you not to end up like Lira," Aine frowned.
"I'm not like Lira. I've been saving is all and I've only put on a few pounds. It's not that big of a deal," Eira stated.
"Actually, it is a...big deal for sure. Are you in denial or something sister? It looks like you put on more than a few pounds. Maybe you should look in a mirror to see for yourself," Aine smirked.
"I guess I could humor you, but I have no idea why you're making a huge deal out of this," Eira stated.

Eira made a mirror of ice in the air as she lowered it in front of herself sitting down again.

"See, I'm...not...that...fat," Eira stated as she slowly began to grimace looking at her reflection in shock.

She was expecting her slim self from years ago with some padding but what she saw instead was a fat overfed dragon now fitting in her chair quite tightly. The first thing she noticed was her face which confused her a bit by how much it had puffed out looking softer with fuller cheeks almost not recognizing herself. She also had a 2nd chin under her jaw with her neck looking a bit thicker. Then she looked lower to see her breasts which had been always big were now huge F cups that were sagging slightly from their heft in her tight bra.

Her slender arms had become meaty with bingo wings hanging a bit from under them. Now that she was looking more closely, the girl saw her hands were looking softer as well.
Then Eira saw the 2nd thing she noticed and that was her gut resting on her lap. She knew her belly was a bit softer, but she never grasped just how big it was getting or noticed the large jelly belly. This was thanks to her boobs blocking her view as her paunch was sticking out just as far. She fondled it for a moment taking in how much her slender midriff had changed as it now rested on her soft legs. The dragoness also noticed the rolls she had on her sides and above her belly with her tummy having a crease in the middle starting to look like a double belly.

She thought this made her look like melted ice cream almost with it proofing over her panties, as she was now resembling her new favorite treat. You are what you eat after all. Despite focusing on her belly for a while she saw she had more to see with her supple hips brushing the seat of her chair that used to be roomier. She wondered when her wider chunky butt started filling her seat so well spreading all over with flab. Eira saw her legs again had gotten large up top as they touched below her belly even seeing her calves had thickened a bit too with her heels on her feet. She was just stunned looking at her once slender figure starting to resemble a rounder corpulent shape instead with her belly and love handles along with her hips giving her that physic.

"I'm...fat. Your right sister. I got fat, my snowflake figure is buried and ruined," Eira frowned.
"See, I told you. You were in denial about it. You're looking more like a snowball now if you ask me. So much for being my little sister," Aine smirked poking her sister's huge belly.
"How could I let this happen? I was so blind and let myself go," Eira sighed pinching her rolls still to see if this was a bad dream.
"You probably got too comfortable and relaxed here in this town. You are also probably lazier right, and you have a bigger appetite," Aine stated.
"Yes, your right. I have been sluggish lately and very, very hungry."
"Not to mention this big pile of gold. Sister, I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but I think you have the dragon's greed. You're starting to act just like Lira did before she turned into a blob not able to lift herself off the ground. You need to turn your behavior around fast before you end up the same as her. And here I remember you promising me you wouldn't let this happen," Aine stated slapping her sister's belly again.
"I know, I'm really embarrassed I got this fat without noticing," Eira blushed.
"Can you still fly? Try touching the ceiling. You look a lot heavier than when you left the colony," Aine stated.

She wasn't wrong as Eira had put on 56 more pounds from last year making her 259 pounds now on her 5ft 9in frame.

"Yeah, I can fly still," Eira stated as she grunted getting up from her chair a bit as she flapped her wings lifting off the ground.

As Eira went higher, Aine noticed she had to flap more to lift her heavier body in the air along with her not lifting off as fast as she used to. At the same time, she noticed after being in the air for a minute touching the ceiling of the cave, she had begun panting a bit. Then as she lowered herself, she was panting a bit more till she landed with her sagging belly jiggling on impact. The dragoness was red in the face gasping a bit on her knees from using her muscles or what she had left of them for the first time in months.

"See, huh I can huh still fly," Eira panted.
"For now, but you're already starting to pant from flying for a couple of minutes because your heavier and out of shape. Maybe you should leave this town and come back home. This town is making you fat. You should leave while you can before your too fat to fly home. I can even help you lose the weight," Aine suggested.
"Thats very nice of you sister, but well. I... actually...want to stay here," Eira sighed.
"Really, you like your easy lifestyle that much. If you stay you will only keep growing until your huge you know that. Do you want to be a blob like Lira? I saw her recently and she can't even walk now. Is that what you want? Were you ever going to come home if I hadn't come?" Aine asked getting worried.
"It's not that, I was going to see you to tell you I wanted to stay and then I was going to live here permanently. I feel like I belong in this town," Eira stated.
"Thats the dragon's curse talking, you feel that way because you've made this you new home to get comfortable and fatten yourself up," Aine sighed.
"It's more than that. I like the town and the citizens living here. I also made some really good friends that would be heartbroken if I leave. Besides I still need to protect the town until they finish their new defenses against the monsters anyway," Eira stated.
"You actually care for the humans. This doesn't sound like the Eira I used to know. Seems the snow princess had melted a bit," Aine stated.
"I was using them at first to be lazy I'll admit, but now I really do care about them, please I really want to stay," Eira sighed.
"Well, you are an adult, and you can make your own decisions even if there not healthy. As your older sister I will respect your wishes. We can always visit you I suppose," Aine stated.
"Thank you for understanding, sister. You're the best," Eira smiled hugging the black-haired girl.
"But on this condition at least. I'm going to be visiting you more often just to make sure you don't become massive at least. I don't want a blob for a sister," Aine stated poking her belly.
"Thats fine, thank you so much," Eira smiled as Aine grinned as well hugging her sister back.
"While you're here though, why don't I show you around town a bit. You can also meet Miles and his daughter," Eira beamed.
"Is he your boyfriend or something?" Aine asked grinning.
"No, just a friend," Eira blushed.
"Yeah, your puffy red cheeks tell me otherwise," Aine smirked as Eira pouted.

Soon the dragon sisters were walking in town with Eira putting on a green dress with a belt on her waist fitting her fat frame tightly with white stockings on her legs with her heels on. As the girls walked Eira caught up with her sister while showing her the sights. She wondered why the lights were around as Eira explained Christmas to her. As they walked many people came by saying hi to Eira as she had a lot of friends it seemed. Aine also noticed a lot of townspeople were looking on the soft side a bit themselves.

Having a dragon to protect their town had made the citizens more comfortable and inclined to eat more feeling safe. Though Miles's Bakery certainly didn't help keep them slim either seeing a lot of guys and women with little belly pooches. Maybe her sister was right about her belonging here after all looking at her sister's gut jiggle with her wide steps as she waddled. They soon reached Mile's house with Eira panting a bit from the walk over showing how out of shape she was becoming. They walked inside for an 8-year-old Fern to greet Eira hugging her belly face first snuggling into the paunch.

"Hey there Eira, who's your friend?" Fern asked.
"Actually, this is my sister Aine, she's visiting me today," Eira grinned.
"Wow, another dragon. So cool. Nice to meet you," Fern smiled.
"Nice to meet you too squirt," Aine smirked rubbing the elf girl's head a bit.

Then Miles walked in to greet them as Eira introduced Aine to him as well. They all went up the stairs with Eira gasping a third of the way upholding onto the railings a bit sweating a tad. Then when she reached the top, she was wheezing a bit from the climb. To think this out of shape dragon who was responsible for protecting the town was defeated by a flight of stairs. Soon they sat at the table getting settled as Eira's belly touched the table where she sat with her sister giggling. She also noticed her sisters butt proofing over her chairs seat that was unable to contain her girth. Talking with Miles and Fern she was starting to understand why she loved this family and wanted to stay.

Soon Miles brought dinner out as Aine sniffed the air as her mouth began to water a bit from the meat she smelled. Miles put slices of pork for the ladies as Eira began pigging out like a glutton devouring her meat. She saw her sister go through plateful after plate full of pork and roasted potatoes. Aine was hesitant at first seeing how the food in this town had fattened her sister, but one bite was all it took for Aine to take another bite fast.

She moaned at the flavor of the meat as she began tearing into her pork as well. Aine now understood why her sister had gotten so big eating the food that was very delicious to her. She watched her sister undo her belt around her dress to make more room as she belched loudly. Aine then realized she had eaten two helpings already holding her belly stuffed with meat feeling weighed down. The fire dragon undid her pants to get comfortable moaning seeing her sister smirking. Then again Eira's belly was looking stuffed as well hearing her sister fart making her sigh at how slobby her once elegant sister was.

"Foods burp good right," Eira smirked poking her sister's bloated tummy.
"Yeah, it was burp really good. That stuff is dangerous for the waistline for sure. Better watch myself when I come visit you. Don't want to get fat," Aine sighed.
"True," Eira smirked patting her sister's belly more as Aine blushed.

Then everyone heard a ripping sound as Eira saw her dress had ripped on the side from her belly bloating too much. Aine smirked as she poked her sisters exposed proofing flesh while some of her white panties were showing as well as the ice princess wanted to melt away with Fern and Miles laughing.

"Like you can talk fatty," Aine giggled as Eira blushed.

Later the two dragon sisters rested on the couch digesting their bloated tummies with Eira borrowing Miles red shirt and green pants as they fit well on her. Miles had put on some pounds as well but the fact that Eira was fitting into them told her she was now just as fat as the plush baker for better or worse. Infact the shirt was riding up a tad. After the girls took a nap with Fern rubbing Aines belly for a change while Miles rubbed Eira's the little elf girl was ready for bed yawning. Fern wanted Eira to read her a Christmas story before bed, so Aine decided to head home since it was getting late after feeling less sluggish.

"Goodbye sister, thanks for coming," Eira smiled hugging her sister tight.
"Of course, it was fun and now I understand why you wanted to stay. Miles and his daughter are so adorable, and they clearly make you happy. I'll tell dad you're extending your journey ok. Try to watch what you're eating while I'm away ok, I'll be back soon," Aine smiled.
"Ok, I'll try after the holidays," Eira stated.
"Right. Also, I see the way you look at that guy, you have a crush on him don't you," Aine smiled.
"I told you, it's not like that," Eira blushed.
"I didn't know you were into fat guys," Aine laughed as Eira sighed.
"Ok, enough out of you," Eira pouted as Aine hugged her back smirking.

Soon the fire dragon took off as Eira waved goodbye. After Miles smiled watching Fern cuddle next to Eira's gut as the dragoness read to her in bed. Before Fern could finish though the little girl was asleep as she smiled putting the covers over her. As she grunted getting up to her feet again, she made thumping sounds with her feet with the girl wondering when her footsteps had gotten so loud and noticeable. She sat on the couch again as Miles gave her some ice cream for dessert as she loved munching on it after dinner when she visited.

"So, my sister pointed out that I've gotten quite fat," Eira stated poking her own belly hang over her new pants. "Why didn't you let me know? You must have seen me porking up like a pig at some point."
"I didn't think telling a girl she's getting fat was a good idea. It led to some undesirable outcomes for me in the past," Miles blushed.
"I guess thats fair, you could have at least discouraged me or something," Eira sighed.
"Nah, I didn't want to ruin your fun. You looked so happy eating my food all the time. I like to feed people my food so I couldn't say no to you. I'm sorry I didn't do more to stop you," Miles sighed.
"No, this is my fault. Besides the offerings didn't help. I was oblivious to all this new fat on my figure, and it was right under my nose the whole time growing. Gosh I've become a pig. I should probably stop eating this ice cream for now," Eira smirked handing him the ice cream that was nearly empty anyway.
"Well, if it makes you feel better, I think even with your extra padding you still look beautiful," Miles stated as Eira's heart fluttered a bit.
"I couldn't look beautiful with this huge belly and my round physic. You're just saying that to make me feel better. I look silly compared to my slim figure I had when we met," Eira sighed holding the sides of her belly.
"No, I really mean it, you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Don't sell yourself short. I mean it snow princess," Miles smiled as he started rubbing her belly.
"More like snowball these days," Eira stated as she blushed.

Then she grabbed Mile's belly as well smiling.

"I think your pretty handsome yourself doughy prince even with your tummy," Eira giggled patting his belly.
"Yeah, you sure do like playing with my belly often," Miles smiled.
"Yeah, you put on some pounds too," Eira grinned digging her fingers into his gut more.
"True, too much sampling I guess, but now yours is as big as mine," Miles smirked patting her belly back.
"Yeah, now I'm starting to look like a doughy dragon from all those pastries. Well, I should be getting home, thanks for another great night," Eira smiled as she held her hands out as Miles knew she needed help getting up.

He helped her to her feet grunting at how heavy she was getting. Then as she waddled over, she saw something up on the door before going downstairs.

"Hey, what is that up there? I didn't notice that before," Eira wondered.
"It's mistletoe, I put it up recently. Your supposed to kiss someone you love under it apparently. I kiss Fern on the cheek everyday under it for good luck," Miles smiled.

Then Eira grinned as she got closer to Miles with their fat bellies touching as she embraced him with her thicker tail wagging a bit. He blushed that she was getting so close to his face. He could feel her breath on him as she blushed with her sharp teeth showing. Then Miles gasped as she kissed him on his lips making him stunned in shock. As they kissed Eira got lost with what felt like magic going through her heart as it raced. She started caressing the elf's belly while he held her wide hips with their bellies touching still. Soon she separated smiling at him as he was still stunned that had just happened.

"Wow, you just did that, wow," Miles said stunned.
"What, you said to kiss who you love under it right," Eira smirked.
"Sorry, I just didn't see that coming. You...have feelings for me? Me right," Miles stated.
"Yes, I do. Whenever your around you make me happy and my heart dances quite a bit," Eira grinned as she kissed him again.
"If I'm honest I feel the same about you too. But are you sure you like a fat elf baker like me, I'm sure you could do better," Miles stated.
"No, I can't. You're my close friend at this point, and I really love you for who you are. You're a caring father who's good at cooking. What more could I want? Can I see if there's more going on here/ Besides I could say the same for you, liking a snowball piggy dragon like me," Eira stated patting her own belly.
"Nah, I think you're an angel sent to make me happy. But I'm still afraid after all of my failed relationships. I don't want to let you down or anything," Miles sighed.
"It's ok. Will take it slow and test the waters ok. I wouldn't consider this if I didn't think there was something between us. Well besides our bellies," Eira smiled smirking at their guts kissing below as well.
"Alright, let's try this out and see if it works at least," Miles smiled as he kissed her more as they made out under the mistletoe.
"Is it just me or is it getting hotter in here than usual. I feel like I'm melting at this point," Eira blushed.
"Good, melt with me," Miles grinned as he kissed the overfed dragon girl as she spread her wings very happy letting out some burps as well.

6 months had passed since Eira and Miles confessed to each other about their feelings with Fern being very thrilled about it the next day. Eira was sleeping in her cave just remembering that magical night when she saw her sister behind her belly on her bed as she gasped a bit getting startled.

"Hey there sleepy head, you ready for more work outs today," Aine stated.
"No."
"Good, now do some pushups. You're looking more and more chunky by the day ever since you started dating Miles, now get on the ground," Aine yelled trying to imitate one of their teachers in dragon training.

Aine wasn't wrong about her sister as the ice dragon had begun to put on love pounds after getting with Mile's months ago. She weighed 292 pounds now making her very obese as she was really starting to resemble a snowball for sure. The white-haired girl sat up slowly, rolling over on her bed with her large gut sagging on her lap with it now looking like a true double belly. She remembered the days she could launch off a bed effortlessly, but those days were passed thanks to her heavy frame. Her breasts were also starting to sag as well along with her butt checks looking quite large barley fitting in her chair lately.

The dragoness's thighs were also starting to look very ladened with fat lately as she got too her chubby feet not able to see them over her belly and breasts. Her face had also gotten rounder and plusher with her second chin really growing in nicely. The ice dragon reluctantly got on the ground with her pale belly touching the floor even when she was holding herself up as she attempted to do a push up. She lowered herself just fine as her belly smushed into the ground, but when she tried raising herself back up, she gasped falling back down sighing from her weak flabby arms not able to lift her heavy frame.

"Really sister, you can't even do 1 push up. I remember you doing 35 in your training days," Aine sighed.
"I huh, know. I'm huh, so out of shape. I'm huh so heavy," Eira gasped rolling over like a starfish.
"Am I interrupting something?"

The sisters looked to see Cressida smirking at the ice dragon on the ground panting with her huge gut rising and falling with her breaths. Eira sighed seeing the blonde had actually lost some pounds over the year due to strict dieting as she was looking on the chubby side again wearing one of her older dresses once more. She still had some plump curves and a ** belly with some nice thick thighs, but it was better than her fat meaty self she was years ago. The conversation with Eira telling the plush elf to take responsibility really got to her as she doubled down on losing weight. The results were clear now losing 35 pounds from her over 200-pound frame making her around 170.

"Not really, just trying to get my fat sister into shape, she's really let herself go," Aine smirked stepping on her sister's belly as she blushed.
"Yeah, I can see she's really been enjoying herself, Cressida giggled poking the ice dragon's huge jelly belly.
"What do you want Cressida?" Eira blushed.
"I just came to give you more food for your offerings," Cressida smirked dropping a bag of food on the ice dragon's belly as she grunted from the bag landing on her.
"Why are the citizens giving her offerings anyway? She doesn't defend the town anymore since you guys built up a great defense around the town with walls and traps for the beasts," Aine wondered.
"Well, the citizens still love her, so they still give to her anyway. They see her as more of a good luck goddess these days and I want to make my contribution too," Cressida smirked.
"Or you want to make me fat," Eira sighed getting up slowly as she grunted.
"Correction, you are fat. Besides you're the one putting food in your mouth. Look at you blame me, you should take responsibilities for your actions, no. Now who's the fatty blaming others," Cressida laughed.
"She's got a point sister," Aine smirked.
"Yeah, I know," Eira blushed as she felt like melting away.
"Names Cressida, by the way good luck getting her into shape."
"Names Aine, your pretty chunky yourself though, so don't judge her too hard. Though you are kind of cute for an elf," Aine giggled as Cressida blushed.
"Well, thank you. Anyway, I'll be off," Cressida smirked.
"Hey, if you ever need a workout partner, you can ask me when I'm in town ok," Aine stated.
"Will do, thank you."

The blonde swayed her hips out of the cave winking at Aine as she smiled.

"Couldn't you have defended me a little more sister," Eira blushed.
"Hey, the rich girl is right, you have no one to blame but yourself for eating yourself fat. Now give me some laps," Aine smirked.

Eira ran around the cave or fast walked after a while panting as her belly and boobs jiggled with her steps. Aine watched eating some of Eira's offerings as she had made a habit out of doing this lately when she visited. Apparently, she was trying to leave her sister less food to gobble down. But Eira happened to notice her sisters abbs had vanished while a little belly was starting to form on Aine's waist. Seems all those meals with Miles while snacking on some offering had done some damage to her sister's athletic figure when she visited.

Looks like I'm not the only one eating too much, Eira thought panting as she smirked resting her hands on her knees.
"Alright, I'll be off for today, you really need to get into shape though sister. I'll be back in a few days ok, burp. Excuse me," Aine stated as she swayed her hips walking out.

Eira sighed as she sat in her chair panting with her hips wedged in her seat now. Then her belly rumbled as she used her ice magic to bring herself treats to her round face. She began eating her feelings out of frustration and knew this was bad for her waist, but she was too hungry to care.

"Gosh, this dragon's greed is annoying. I'm always hungry and lazy. It's making me fat," Eira sighed slapping her belly.

Then she remembered Miles's belly as she loved playing with it teasing him at times. She fondled with her own flabby belly as well as she began to feel weird while playing with it. She had to admit she loved Miles's belly so having one of her own was stimulating to say the least. While she knew it was wrong to have this jelly belly, a part of her liked it finding it comforting. It felt so wrong, but so right.

Then the ice dragon fondled her belly with her hands while continuing to eat her floating treats. Then she felt this urge and heat coming from below her belly as she panted. Soon one of her hands fell to her panties as she started playing with her fat pussy moaning feeling some wetness from her sweet spot. Eira felt this same excitement when she was around Miles at times blushing. Little did the dragon realize her dragon's greed was starting to expand to lust and pleasure making her horny when she ate.

"Oh, I used to be so slim and now I've gotten so big and fat. Why am I so excited when I play with my belly? Do I like this? Do I ah, want to make this belly bigger," Eira panted as she fondled her belly more until she felt something building from playing with her pussy.

She stuck her finger into her belly button as she moaned at how deep she could fit her plush digits. After some more fondling and stroking of her pussy she moaned cumming on the spot as her panties got soaked in her dripping juices.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, oh my. I really am a pervert. Playing with my belly and eating made me go into heat. Why is that exciting? What's going on with me? I'm turning into a naughty greedy pig who loves her belly. Why is this making me hungrier," Eira panted eating more food as she let out a huge fart.

Finale

Eira was laying in her new ice chair after having to expand it due to her backside getting too large for her seat lately as she shoved more food into her mouth. Eira wasn't slowing down on her gain at all after 6 more months, in fact she was growing faster. You'd think after reaching 300 pounds Eira would try to slow down more on her eating, but she didn't with her weight 356 pounds just in time for Christmas. Though her weight was starting to catch up to her. She remembered fighting a flying Wyvern that threatened the town a week ago. She tried lifting herself in her dragon form only to get nowhere falling back to the ground instead panting.

She remembered looking at her huge blue belly dragging on the ground on all fours in shame with her chunky limbs after realizing she was too heavy to fly now a bloated parody of her former slender self. Eira blushed remembering her humiliation. So, she changed plans having to shoot the creature out of the sky instead with an icicle arrow piercing its wing as it fell next to her. Eira then sat on the monster with her huge butt until it suffocated to death winning the fight. Just remembering that made her blush as the dragoness grunted slowly getting up as she stood wanting to try flying again. The dragoness tried lifting herself off the ground again flapping her wings fiercely for her to only get a couple feet off the ground panting not getting anywhere. She tried to get herself higher, but the weight of her heavy body wasn't letting her rise any more.

All Eira was doing was making herself tired as she started gasping for air until her wings gave out dropping to the ground. When she landed, her belly jiggled on impact as she gasped for air wanting to sit again climbing into her chair to rest. The reason she was growing fat still was how hungry she was lately as her appetite just kept snowballing out of control like her own fattening figure. The other reason was she was melting a bit lately in heat as she grew hornier.

She would start eating and then find herself pleasuring her fat pussy while jiggling her fat belly liking it for sensual reasons. Infact she was starting to feel horny again after failing to fly as she started pleasuring her already wet pussy. Not being able to fly anymore should have been a wakeup call for the rounding dragoness, but instead it turned her on as she reached over her belly to finger her wet dragon clit making her moan as she ate more food. The larger she grew her belly, the harder it was to reach her pussy, but she didn't care at all as she cummed from being a fatty who couldn't get off the ground.

"Why does not being able to lift my heavy ass with my wings make me horny? What's wrong with me?" Eira stated blushing as she panted.

All she thought about was food and pleasure these days as the dragon's greed simplified her thought process a bit. She still read books, but was a bit distracted by food and her sexual needs as well. After changing her underwear having soaked it with her juices, she saw her sister walking in as Aine sighed looking her at fat pig of a sister. The once slender ice princess had really fallen from grace, now a fat rounding snowball as she watched her sister let out a huge belch. Her belly was getting very huge now sagging on her lap more as it stuck out further than her huge sagging G cup boobs.

The white-haired girl's rolls on the sides of her frame were also growing, out pacing her curves as her transition to a rounder shape was more noticeable. Even her back fat was looking very plush over her large panties. The ice dragon's once slender face was really getting quite round with her stuffed cheeks. The girl's double chin was also looking quite thick to go with her fat neck. Her arms had gotten so flabby compared to her more toned ones she used to have now looking very meaty with bingo wings hanging off them. Eira's hands had gotten plush now along with her feet looking bloated as well. Her calves were looking quite chunky as well looking as thick as her old slender self's full thighs with her actual upper legs looking as big as the girl's old slender middle.

Eira was truly turning into a fat glutton. Again, you'd think this would make her want to lose weight, but she just kept eating in her chair stuffing her belly nice and full in a trance. Aine had tried to help her sister lose or at least maintain her weight, but after a while she realized her sister was a lost cause. Aine had given up on keeping her sister thin a couple months ago seeing her sister just didn't seem to care how fat she was getting. There was just no stopping her gluttony and lazy nature working together to make her bigger.

Once she learned her sister couldn't fly the other day, she knew the dragon's greed was consuming her. She still wasn't as big as Lira when she first found her on the island, but it was only a madder of time till she grew that large at the rate she was eating. At first Aine felt like she had failed her not so little sister getting stressed about it. But then she realized something, Eira was actually happier now. Her sister was always lazy, but she never felt like she belonged back home. Now Aine felt as if this was where she belonged for sure and not just because of the cold climate.

She had never seen her sister grin so much and be more content. Having a town that loved her and a boyfriend that cared for her every need with Fern loving her to bits. In fact, Aine was happy for her, not to mention a little envious that her sister had so much now, minus the fat that packed on her frame. Not in a malicious way, she just kind of wanted what her sister had a bit. The ability to let herself go a bit and have someone pamper her. Then she shook her head realizing she was sounding like her sister and Lira. She was Aine the athletic fiery girl, but then why deep down was she envious of her sister who got to be so fat and lazy. She worked hard back home all the time, but secretly wondered what it would be like to be pampered. She started feeling this way after visiting Lira months ago.

2 months ago

Aine sighed as she landed outside the temple in the island's jungle. She looked inside to see her once athletic friend, once in great shape was now a huge fat blob sitting on the floor eating. The blonde dragon smiled putting more food into her 4 chinned face with her earth powers creating rock hands shoving food into her mouth. She was also fed by her 4-year lover named Liane who was a harpy. The green haired harpy fed her blonde colossal lover more with a fat gut of her own hanging over her underwear from being on this fattening island too long.

She remembered when Liane first came to this island all thin and petite and now, she had a fattened turkey look to her. Clearly, she cared for Lira though rubbing her huge lovers belly resting on the ground like a boulder in front of the blob dragon. She saw Lira's breasts were huge sagging on her belly's sides looking like udders now. The dragoness's arms looked very fat as they looked as large as Eira's fat waist with her hands looking so bloated with adipose. Her legs were huge tree trunks that carried so much fat attached to chunky feet that hadn't been used in years looking soft like a baby. Her butt was also huge having sat on it permanently years ago. Her tail also looked bloated compared to the slender tail she once had now resembling a huge log.

"Burrrpp, oh hey Aine. Nice to see burp you. Come in. How is everything?" Lira smiled eating more food as Laine kissed her lips feeding her more.
"I see your enjoying yourself despite your corpulent figure. I'm actually worried about my sister. She's starting to get big. If this continues, she'll...get...really um," Aine sighed.
"Become a huge blob like me, I see. You don't have to sugar coat it. I know how huge I've grown. I haven't walked in years," Lira giggled.
"Yes. No offense, but I don't want my sister getting as large and helpless as you. I mean she's my little sister after all, not my big one. I feel like I'm letting her down by not getting her into shape," Aine sighed.
"Well, is she happy?" Lira asked.
"She is, even though I've told her how fat she's getting, but she still eats and smiles only a bit embarrassed at times. I don't get it," Aine sighed.
"Well, it doesn't sound like it's making her miserable so I think you should just let her be. Your sister was always kind of lazy, maybe this was bound to happen at some point. It's not your fault," Lira smirked.
"Is she really ok though?" Aine stated.
"Yes, she sounds like how I used to be. When I first started getting fat, I wasn't so sure about it. Then as I grew larger, I realized I loved to eat and be pampered. It's so nice and relaxing thanks to my lover," Lira smiled as Liane kissed her fat cheek. "Your sister seems to like it too and has a lover as well. I think this is more than the dragon's greed. I think deep down she wants to be a pampered fat dragon," Lira stated as she let out a huge fart.
"How can you and my sister want to be fat? I don't get it, but if thats what my sister wants she can make her own choices I guess," Aine sighed.
"Maybe you should learn to let go as well."
"No way," Aine stated.
"It's really fun, I promise," Lira grinned.
"Yeah, no way I'm not getting fat, you blob," Aine pouted as Lira grinned.
"Really, then why is there a little belly growing on your waist," Lira smirked as Aine blushed covering up her new budding tummy.

Present

Aine sighed looking at her sister eating still as she then looked down at her own ** belly grimacing. Originally the fire dragon was coming to help her sister lose weight, but now she was coming just to visit her sister which involved eating as activities. At first Aine was blind to her new chunky figure, but then one day her pants wouldn't close as she realized looking at her reflection, she had put on weight. This shouldn't have surprised her too much since she was eating more often with her sister and with her friends. On top of eating with Cressida in her mansion lately. Not to mention she was coming to visit more often now with her flying not being as smooth as she got tired after a while. The dragoness didn't have to come so much, but she was starting to crave the food over in this town and it was showing on her wide hips.

The black-haired ponytailed girl's belly was peeking over her new larger skirt she had borrowed from her sister with her blouse riding up her tummy a bit. Her once proud midsection with abbs were now atrophied into having a chubby pooch and love handles forming a ** muffin top. Aine's chunky butt looked packed in her skirt with her thick meaty thighs looking soft in her boots. Her arms once so toned and muscular had become flabby and weak looking next to her larger E cup breasts. She also had a bit of a double chin forming below her jaw with her face softening slightly. The once athletic dragon had become chubby now. She would have blamed her sister for rubbing off on her, but she knew this was her own fault just like her own sisters for getting so fat and greedy. Again, for some reason Aine was envious of her sister looking at her pigging out like a slob filling her belly.

"Gosh, sister. How can you eat more knowing your turning into a fat piggy," Aine sighed poking Eira's belly.
"Honestly I don't know, I just like eating," Eira shrugged.
"Right well there's no point in telling you to lose weight since we know thats not happening. It's almost like you enjoy being a fatty," Aine stated making Eira perk up blushing.
"I'm not sure about that. Hey sister, you ready for the winter Christmas eve festival tonight?" Eira smiled trying to change the subject.
"Sure am, but I need to watch what I eat tonight. I really need to lose some weight, I'm starting to get fat like you, Aine sighed patting her ** belly.
"I might be a bad influence on you, sorry," Eira giggled.
"No, this is my fault, I need to start exercising and eating better after the holidays," Aine stated.
"Weren't you here to help me do that," Eira smirked.
"Yeah, well, now I have to fix my own waist," Aine pouted.
"Thats fair. Also, Miles is playing Santa too for the orphanage kids coming to visit. It's going to be so fun," Eira smiled eating more as she farted.
"Thats nice," Aine smiled.
"Sounds like fun."

Aine smiled seeing Cressida walk in grinning wearing a red dress in heels under her coat. The blonde had lost even more weight as of lately really sticking to her plan to lose her pounds. Now she only looked a tad plump going down to 148 pounds with a little belly pooch with some supple curves. She gave Eira her goodie bag as the white-haired girl took it reluctantly knowing what Cressida's intentions were but was too hungry to care. Then again, she wondered if she was trying to fatten her sister as well from the way the blonde elf patted her sister's ** belly while giving her treats too.

Aine had started hanging out with Cressida at first to help the blonde lose weight along with her sister but soon Aine was working out less. As the black-haired girl grew heavier from eating more food, she began to get laxed with her exercises too and now she barely went for runs anymore. When the girl did run her belly and boobs would jiggle as she panted a bit, clearly out of shape. At the start Cressida was slower than Aine, but over the months the blonde was now more in shape and faster than the once muscular dragon girl turned chunky.

"Thanks for the treats, but I need to slow down lately. I'm starting to get a bit chunky," Aine sighed patting her tummy.
"Come on live a little, it's the holidays right, you can always lose the weight later," Cressida stated.
"Well, I guess I could wait till Christmas is over," Aine smiled eating her pastries.
"Thats the spirit."

Cressida smirked as she was trying to make the blonde fat at first get some friendly revenge for her teasing and even now it kept her motivated to get thin again. However, when she saw Aine had begun to get a soft belly as well over the months the elf began giving her treats after their workouts. Cressida remembered when she was the one panting with her chubby belly jiggling after running for too long, but now it was Aine panting instead from getting so chubby. She had no intention of fattening Aine, but she didn't discourage her either. The blonde elf actually liked the fire dragon's company quite a bit. Infact if she didn't know better, she had a crush on the chubby flame dragon making her blush thinking about it.

"Watch out sister, she's trying to make us fat and turn us into pigs," Eira pouted.
"Nonsense, you make me sound like a witch. I'm just trying to make sure you get your fill for the holidays," Cressida smiled.
"Yeah, sure," Eira sighed eating more of the treats.

Pretty soon Cressida was off hugging Aine telling to meet her at the festival tonight. Later Eira got ready getting on her huge red dress as it hugged her tight figure well with white stockings underneath on her legs. She had a hard time zipping the dress under her wings though since her arms were so inflexible as they grew fatter with Aine helping her sister zip up. Soon the sisters were at the festival with Miles smiling waving her over holding Fern's hand. She looked around to see many fun activities to do from eating to snowman building contests. As Eira approached Fern hugged the ice dragon's huge belly.

"Come on Eira, let's go ice skating," Fern grinned.
"Of course, let's go," Eira smiled.

Eira waved to her sister as Cressida came over in her dress once more smiling as she held the dragon's hand.

"Come let's get some food in that belly," Cressida smirked.
"Yeah, I am rather hungry," Aine blushed holding her chubby belly as Cressida smirked.

Soon Eira was on the ice as Fern held her hand along with Miles as she laughed really getting into it. Then Miles saw Eira panting a bit as he figured she was tired from moving around so much on her ice made skates. Soon Eira sat down gasping a bit as Miles brought her food for her to eat as Eira lit up. After she caught her breath they went around trying out different stands till Eira was feeling full. The girl sat down again rubbing her bloated tummy as Aine sat next to her sighing holding a bloated belly as well belching. Eira was surprised her sister had eaten so much grinning.

"Geez sister at the rate you're eating you'll never get your abbs back," Eira smirked poking Aine's stuffed belly making her burp again.
"Burp, shut up. Like you can talk fatty. At the rate you're growing you'll never see your feet again," Aine blushed jabbing her sister's belly back.
"What happened to watching what you eat, huh sister? You better be careful or else you'll get as big as me," Eira smirked.
"Nonsense, this is just a setback. After the holidays, I'll be fit again in no time," Aine sighed.
"Or the dragon's curse is claiming another piggy," Eira smirked.
"I'm not that greedy."

Then the girls heard a popping sound as they looked to see Aine's pants button had blown off leaving her flaps open for her belly now resting on her thighs slightly. Aine was red in the face as Eira giggled with Fern.

"What's wrong sister? Outgrowing my old clothes already," Eira laughed.

Aine went to get up only for her to fall back down wincing as the bottom button on her blouse then popped off too revealing some pale flesh peeking over her open skirt.

"Need some help there," Eira smirked as Aine blushed.
"Yeah," Aine said turning red as she was helped up by Eira and Cressida.
"I'll take her home so she can get new clothes," Cressida smiled patting Aine's love handle.
"Yeah, she needs them for sure," Eira smirked.
"Come now, you are bursting out of your clothes, let me get you some new ones," Cressida giggled holding Aine's hand back to her mansion.

Eira smirked never thinking she'd see the day her once athletic sister waddling away with a bloated belly while her pants were undone.

Aine waddled into the mansion as she walked up the stairs panting a bit from the climb. Then she went into Cressida's room sitting her chunky butt on the bed rubbing her belly breathing heavily.

The blonde walked in giving the dragoness a green dress from when she was chubby as the dragoness put it on looking quite elegant than usual as Cressida thought she looked cute.

"Cressida, I think I have a problem with my weight lately. I hope I don't have the dragon's greed or something. I'm getting so gluttonous lately," Aine sighed.
"I think your just getting used to our food and town is all and you're putting on some happy pounds. It's ok," Cressida stated patting her shoulder.
"Doesn't change the fact that I've let myself go. My abbs and toned muscles are gone. Now I look so weak and flabby with a chunky pooch. It's embarrassing. I'm turning into my fat sister, but it's not bothering me as much as it should. It's weird because oddly enough I kind of like it."
"You like being fat?" Cressida asked smirking.
"It's from watching my sister. The way she just gets to eat whatever she wants being pampered getting fat not caring about anything else. I wish I could do that, which is weird considering I've always been one to work out and keep busy. For some reason, I want to be spoiled for a change. I know it's made her really fat, but it doesn't keep me from wanting that. Am I selfish or mean for wanting what my sister has," Aine blushed.
"Not at all. I think you should loosen up once in a while; I think you deserve it," Cressida smiled.
"Maybe it wouldn't hurt to let go a bit," Aine stated holding her belly.

Then Cressida got close rubbing her belly with Aine getting near her face breathing heavily. Cressida then kissed her on the lips as Aine got lost in a trance from how nice their connection felt. Cressida smiled as she feed some chocolate to Aine pushing her on the bed getting on top making out with her chubby dragoness. Aine was powerless to stop her as her heart had melted in bliss as she was fed more candy into her already full tummy with the elf's small belly touching hers. She was also getting really horny getting kissed with Cressida rubbing her full belly.

"Cressida, you like me even though I'm a flabby pig," Aine blushed.
"I do, you're such a cute girl that deserves everything. How about I spoil you rotten, that way you can get to feel what it's like to be a pampered princess. How about it?" Cressida smirked kissing her again.
"If you spoil me too much, I'll get really fat," Aine sighed.
"Then I'll spoil you till your satisfied, when you want to stop when you've had enough fun you can lose the weight ok," Cressida smiled as she rubbed her lovers belly kissing her more as Aine smiled.
"Deal, burrp." Aine grinned eating more food as they made out more on the bed.

Part 2 of finale. Make sure to take breaks if needed. 🙂

Later Miles visited the orphanage with Eira and Fern. Miles carried a bag of presents, he brought with him from the bakery with all the kids excited to see him and Fern again. The owner of the orphanage came forward as Fern went to play with the kids.

"Thank you so much for bringing the kids presents like you do every year," she smiled.
"Of course, I always love brightening the kid's spirits up around Christmas. I'm going to put on my Santa outfit soon so tell Fern I went home ok," Miles smirked.
"I will," Eira smirked.
"Actually, maybe you could be Santa this year. You certainly have the belly for it," Miles smirked poking Eira's gut.
"Guess my belly really is as big as Santa's. But does Santa have dragon wings and a tail?"
"True."
"Though I could retract them for a bit to look human," Eira smiled.
"Oh, ok. So, you'll really do it?" Miles beamed.
"Sure, why not, also I wanted to give you a contribution to the orphanage," Eira smiled handing the owner a good ** pile of gold coins from her dress pocket.
"Oh, my. This is a lot, are you sure about this," the owner said getting a bit teary eyed.
"Sure, buy those kids more blankets to keep warm and a lot of food for them to eat. It's no problem," Eira smiled.
"Thank you so much."

Miles looked at Eira smiling as he kissed her fuller cheek.

"When did you get so generous?" Miles grinned.
"It's Christmas time, so it's always good to think of others right," Eira nodded.
"I see, well there waiting for you Santa," Miles smiled kissing her again.

Soon Miles went to get Fern to see Santa.

"Hey, where did Eira go?" Fern asked.
"She got a belly ache from eating too much and had to go to the bakery to rest for a bit," Miles stated.
"Sounds like her," Fern giggled.

Soon Eira went to put on her Santa outfit as she retracted her wings, horns, and tail looking more like an ordinary fat girl. First, she put on her black pants, being a bit of a struggle to get past her huge butt. These were her boyfriend's size, and she knew she was a bit fatter than him these days. Eira tried getting the pants to close but it was difficult with her fat belly in the way. Then she closed them gasping as they felt tight putting a belt on fast. Then she put on the red coat with it being easier to get on but the black belt around her waist was a bit tougher. She tugged the belt together till it was squeezing her making her double belly more noticeable. Then she put on the Santa hat with her long white hair going into it as she filled out the role quite well putting the beard on.

"I really do look like him," Eira blushed patting her huge belly.

Soon she was outside sitting in a chair as she spoke in a deeper voice as the kids cheered. She began asking the kids what they wanted for Christmas just like Miles did holding the children in her soft lap. Then it was Fern's turn as Miles winked at her. Fern smiled sitting on her lap as she rested on her belly a bit.

"So, little girl, what would you like for Christmas this year?"
"Well, Santa, ever since I left this orphanage with my daddy, I've been so happy. I never knew my real parents since I was so young. It was nice to know what it was like to have a daddy. So, I was wondering if I could know what it's like to have a mom for Christmas," Fern asked as Eira froze. "Is that too much to ask?"
"I'll see what I can do for you ok," Eira smiled patting Fern's head.
"Alright. Thank you, Santa," Fern smiled hugging her belly again.

Later Eira came back out of her outfit as she walked with Miles and Fern holding the child's hand tight. Soon they were back at the bakery as Fern yawned sleepy after the long day as she went to bed. Miles and Eira where on the couch with the dragoness panting a bit after climbing the stairs as they really took her breath away these days. The baker got on the ground as he began rubbing her fat legs and feet from being sore after all her walking as she ate ice cream belching a bit.

"More food, I'm hungry," Eira demanded as Miles got her another ice cream bin.
"You did a great job playing Santa today," Miles smiled.
"Because of my huge belly," Eira smirked patting her gut.
"That helps but you were really in character all jolly and happy," Miles grinned.
"Aren't I like that all the time," Eira pouted.
"Actually, lately you are. You're not the ice princess I first met thats for sure. Now your warmer and jollier for sure. Also thank you again for what you did for the orphanage," Miles smiled kissing her lips.
"Of course. I was happy to. Also, I need to tell you something, it's about what Fern wants for Christmas," Eira explained.
"Alright, what does she want this year? I'll go get it for her fast," Miles stated proudly.
"Well, she told me she wanted a mom for Christmas," Eira smiled as Miles's face was stunned.
"Oh, I see. She wants one that bad," Miles stated.
"Guess she wants you to get married already," Eira giggled.
"Well, aren't you basically a mom to her at this point," Miles grinned.
"Yeah, I am, aren't I," Eira smiled.
"I know what she means. I was meaning to give this to you tomorrow as a present, but I guess tonight is more fitting now," Miles grinned bringing out a ring from his pocket as Eira gasped.
"Miles, you...want to, me," Eira blushed.
"Yeah, I was thinking about it for a while. Will you marry me? If you do, I'll take care of you and spoil you for the rest of your life my snow princess?" Miles stated.
"Yes, yes I want to marry you. I want this just as much as Fern," Eira smiled kissing him as she got on his lap with their fat bellies touching.
"I won't let you down," Miles grinned kissing Eira more as he put the ring on her finger.
"Fern's going to be so excited when she hears about this. Ok, now you can claim me," Eira stated.
"Wait, what does that mean?" Miles asked.
"Well, in my culture when a dragon male asks a female to marry him and she says yes he makes love to her and gets her well, you know how b**s are made," Eira blushed as Miles turned red too.

Then she felt something hard hit below her plush butt as she grinned with Mile's blushing.

"Oh, seems your up for that, glad you find me hot despite being a fat piggy these days," Eira grinned.
"Yeah, you do things to me alright. But we don't have to do this now if you want, if you're not ready," Miles blushed.
"What makes you think I don't want to do it now," Eira pouted red in her puffy checks as Miles blushed as well.
"Are you sure you want me too?" Miles blushed.
"Yeah, think of me as your Christmas present and I want you to unwrap me," Eira grinned.
"Alright, sounds good," Miles smirked.
"First let's move this to the kitchen, and also I want more food in this belly before you make love to me. I'm still hungry," Eira smirked licking her lips.
"Whatever your heart desires my snow princess."

Miles went downstairs with Eira as he went and got her treats in the pantry and nog as he came back out seeing his overfed dragon in a chair in her frilly Santa like underwear with white panty hose on her plush frame. The dragoness also had a ribbon around her waist just above her belly button as she grinned wearing her heels on her bloated feet.

"I want you to feed me till this ribbon breaks off my tummy. If you do, I'm all yours," Eira grinned as Miles gulped almost dropping the nog.
"Gosh, you really do want me to spoil you, if you make me do this often after were married, you're going to get so fat," Miles stated.
"I don't care, now feed me big boy, my bellies hungry. Come open your big present," Eira whined as she spread her fat legs moaning with her belly sagging between them.
"How did you know that all I wanted for Christmas was you," Miles smirked rubbing her belly.
"Lucky guess."

Miles rolled his eyes smirking as he started hand feeding his flabby dragon girl as Eira smiled from eating her treats. Then he began feeding her eggnog using a funnel as it was easier to feed his piggy as he rubbed her belly. As he poured the eggnog, she gulped down the heavy drink as it filled her tummy nice and full growing more taunt. Soon she finished one eggnog jug as she grabbed another giving it to Miles.

"I want more," Eira stated.
"More it is," Miles grinned as he fed her more of the eggnog as she moaned from how tight her belly was getting as she filled it with more eggnog.

Soon she had gone through 4 jugs of nog and many cookies until she was stuffed belching loudly. Then she bent forward a bit as her ribbon around her belly burst off as she smirked with her gut free at last. She smiled as Miles's pants were showing his hard on as she pulled his pants down seeing his throbbing member at attention for his fat horny dragon.

"Well, looks like you opened your present, now I get mine too," Eira grinned ripping her stocking around her pussy to give him access.

Then they both heard a creaking sound as the fat snowball girl went down with her chair breaking beneath as she yelped landing on her huge butt.

"Are you ok?" Miles asked smirking.
"Guess the chair couldn't hold me. I'm too heavy," Eira blushed as Miles giggled.
"It's ok, it was an old chair anyway," Miles smirked.

She held his hand as she guided him on top of her lap like she was Santa all over again with their bellies touching again. He tried lining up his hard on with her dragon pussy under their bellies, but he couldn't see under them. He gulped a bit nervous as he found her fat pussy touching it with his cock as Eira nodded smiling.

"Come on Miles, I want your b**s already, make me a fat dragon mommy," Eira smirked patting his belly.

Miles nodded patting her belly back kissing her lips as his cock entered into Eira as she let out a loud moan. Miles was feeling the most pleasure he had ever felt in his life being inside his flabby lover. She grinned as he began to thrust his member into her making her belly and boobs jiggle as he grabbed her breasts making Eira cue. He remembered when she was still a slim snowflake when she first arrived. Now food and hedonism had turned her into a huge fat slob. He then grabbed her belly slapping it as she put her juicy fat thighs around his waist as best as she could with her wings spreading wide along with her tail.

"Thats it, make love to your dragon piggy, big boy. I used to be so slim and now I'm huge and round like a snowball. You spoiled me too much, ah," Eira moaned.
"I like to spoil you rotten, my bad. Then again, you like to be pampered like a queen. It's not surprising you got fatter than me," Miles stated as he felt something building in his member.
"Your right, I'm your dough girl lately dough boy," Eira moaned.
"Just wait till your pregnant," Miles smirked as he kept thrusting.
"Yeah, dragon girls get very intense cravings sometimes. I'm going to get so fat, and I love it. I want my belly to grow. Fatten me up more, ahh, make me bigger. Fill me up till I burst, buuuurrrpppp" Eira moaned belching loudly as Miles lost it feeling his cock explode into her pussy as she cued.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh." Eira moaned as she felt his seed fill her up making her cum breathing ice into the air as well panting squealing like a pig almost.

"Oh, my, Miles, you're filling me up. Thats it, I want more in me. Make me burrp a fat mommy," Eira smiled with her tongue out drooling a bit with her teeth showing as she let out a fart.
Cute, he thought as he cuddled her belly as she embraced him as well kissing him more.

The next morning Fern woke up stretching her arms as she ran down the stairs to see presents under the tree with Eira and Miles at the table eating some food already.

"Morning, merry Christmas, Fern grinned hugging them both.
"Merry Christmas Fern, eat with us quick and then you can open your presents," Miles smiled rubbing his daughter's head.

Fern ate with her family as Eira gobbled up a lot of eggs ravenous after last night as she let out some farts as her belly filled up again. Soon they were finished as Fern began opening her presents as she got a lot of nice things that she loved hugging the couple for every present.

"Alright, I save the best present for last," Miles beamed.
"But all the boxes are gone now," Fern stated.
"There's one more, you see last night I proposed to Eira to marry me, and she said yes," Miles stated as Fern's face lit up smiling as Eira showed her the ring.
"You mean Eira's going to be my mom," Fern stated getting a bit emotional.
"Yes, she's going to be my wife too," Miles stated.
"If you'll have me, I'd like you to be my daughter Fern," Eira grinned.
"Yes, of course. This is the best Christmas ever. You too are getting married and I'm going to have a mom. I love you both so much," Fern smiled hugging them both as they hugged their daughter back.

Eira was happy she had found a place where she belonged, in this family.

5 years later

Miles woke up on Christmas morning yawning as the first thing he saw was his belly blocking his view. He looked next to him to see a huge belly much larger than his rising up and down hearing loud snoring coming from his huge sleeping wife. He smiled looking over to see her 3 chinned jowl like face snoring away with her now short white hair framing her cherubic look. He slowly rolls over to put his head on her huge sagging belly resting on the mattress between her huge legs as he hears it gurgling quite a lot clearly wanting to be fed.

Miles saw his wife's breasts in her huge blue bra sagging over on the sides of her boulder gut looking more like udders these days. He saw her wide hips resting below along with her sagging huge butt taking up most of the king-sized bed as he realized they might need a bigger bed soon. He noticed her fatty arms that looked hard to lift laying at her sides with her plump hands resting on her rolls. The ring he had given her years ago had also grown too fat for her fingers having to get it resized soon. Her bloated feet were also looking quite soft as she wasn't using them as often lately as walking was tiring for her. Gone was the slender snowflake at 158 pounds he first met and now laid a 612-pound fat snowball dragoness wife.

He got up to make breakfast for his love as he saw Fern was still asleep sleeping in more since she was teenager now. He started making breakfast for Eira and then brought in pancakes with the smell stirring the flabby rotund girl awake as she smiled.

"Good morning, I see you've brought me breakfast burp already," Eira smiled rubbing her gurgling belly.
"Geez, you're already burping, and you haven't even eaten yet," Miles smirked feeding her a bite of pancakes with syrup on it.
"Must be from last night. I thought we were limiting my diet lately. Not that I'm complaining," Eira smirked as she opened her mouth taking more bites grinning.
"True, but it's Christmas so I'll be more relaxed with you. We started that diet so you wouldn't get too big, want to make sure you can walk still," Miles stated.
"Yeah, I've only gained 42 pounds from this year so thats good. Being pregnant made me really fat years ago after the wedding," Eira blushed.
"I know you gained 87 pounds in 9 months; you were an eating machine my piggy," Miles smirked.
"Not like you didn't gain any pounds either," Eira grinned patting Miles's fat gut on his 394-pound frame.

He remembered that day when it was time for Eira to lay her egg visibly fatter all over making a safe delivery. Over the years she kept gaining more weight after their wedding. While Miles liked her fat, he didn't want her to end up immobile like Aine told him would happen if the dragon's greed had its way with her. He wanted her to at least be able to be their for her daughters.

Eira was stubborn about dieting at first but when things started getting harder for her like walking and bending, she began to see what he was saying trying to slow down her intake. So, after some dieting her weight gain began too slow down quite a bit. At this rate her weight was looking to stabilize and then maybe she could lose some weight just so she wasn't too big. Eira still loved to be a fat spoiled pig dragon most of the time, but her motherly instincts were slowly starting to overpower her dragon's greed as she did what was best for her daughters.

After 30 pancakes went into Eira's belly Miles saw Eira tear his underwear down bringing out his member as Miles smirked with Eira grinning. Miles hadn't seen his cock in years, but he found his mark slapping it on her tummy caressing her huge belly kissing her lips as he fed her more food. Then again Eira hadn't seen her pussy in years either. As Eira grew to be a huge blob of snow dragon while Miles put on more weight himself, he soon couldn't reach her pussy as they ran out of sex positions as they both grew larger.

Unless she was on her knees taking it from behind, he couldn't reach. Not to mention they had both grown too fat to pleasure themselves with their huge bellies in the way. Infact they were getting too fat to do a lot of things like bending to put on boots or touch their own belly buttons. Then he thought of the other way to pleasure his dragon wife lately as he put his cock into her navel as it fit now from growing so deep and wide with Miles starting to hump her belly.

He started thrusting into her belly navel as she moaned with the lower belly hitting her fat fupa as she squealed like a piggy. As he humped her belly the dragoness's body jiggled along with his as she cued getting horny from their belly sex. It didn't take long for Miles to erupt his seed into her naval as it dripped down her huge belly with Eira moaning. She cummed as well from just her belly shaking with a loud fart coming from her huge backside. After Miles cleaned her belly up, he got her to her feet as the dragoness couldn't get herself up on her own anymore without help. She had gotten too heavy to stand up on her own now. Standing up her belly rested on her knees sagging as it covered her underwear completely as she jiggled with every step.

Soon she waddled outside after changing her huge underwear while Miles helped her put on a huge white dress to cover her huge frame. As she took her steps, she heard loud thumps sounds with the tables shaking a bit with her heavy steps making her embarrassed a tad. They had years ago changed the upstairs part of the bakery to downstairs just so his wife didn't have to climb stairs anymore seeing her weight rising for sure in the future. She had moved in after they got married with her cave only being visited once in a while.

He also got the doors widened since she was starting to get wedged into tight spaces. She walked out to see Fern was already opening her presents helping her now little dragon sister Elea open her gifts too. The little dragon girl was still 4 with her little wings flapping as she hugged Eira's belly laughing. Fern was now 14 and was starting to get older, but the black-haired elf was still loving to her parents and her little sister. Fern went to hug Eira's belly as well as she beamed feeling safe with her mother.

Then they heard a knock at the door as Fern opened it to see Aine in a red dress smiling at the entrance of the bakery with Cressida behind her. Aine was once an athletic spunky dragon that was a role model for most, but nowadays she was quite the opposite. The huge blob of a dragoness waddled in weighing at 587 pounds. While Eira was gaining a good amount of weight over the years Aine was catching up to her sister fast after opening up about her feelings with Cressida. The black-haired dragoness decided to live in Cressida's mansion getting pampered like a queen everyday with the blonde elf happy to help her out. Aine also never had enough of her pampering like they agreed which led to her growing quite large.

She realized that night she wanted to be pampered. She didn't care about how fat she got wanting to be like her sister and Lira deep down, which is what she did until she couldn't fly anymore. Now she was a heavy blob like her sister as she waddled jiggling with her loud heavy steps. From her bloated 4 chinned face, her huge apron boulder jelly belly, to her fat huge legs she used to walk with the once athletic girl was unrecognizable even more so than Eira at her slim glory days. If you told anyone this fire dragon used to be a slim muscular girl, they would laugh looking at her panting from just walking.

"Hey there sister, your certainly looking tired today sit down," Eira smiled as her belly touched her sister's gut as she tried to hug her but only could pat her belly.

There huge bellies touching between the sisters were too big for a hug these days.

"That, huh, sounds good. Merry Christmas by the way, huh. My legs are killing me, huh today," Aine gasped as she collapsed on the couch taking up 2/3's of the seat.
"Geez, sister your looking huge. Careful, or else you might be the fatter one soon," Eira smirked poking her sister's belly.
"Yeah, I'll be the big sister again. I need to really start dieting like you sister," Aine blushed as Cressida patted her belly sitting next to her.

"Yeah, she eats really well these days. Before she came here, I fed her breakfast claiming she was going to have 2nd breakfast here. You're such a fat piggy these days aren't you. Careful or else you can kiss your walking days goodbye," Cressida grinned kissing her lover.
"It's your fault I grew to be this big, you spoiled me too much," Aine blushed.
"Aw, looks like my fatty's blaming others for her greedy appetite. Besides you wanted to be pampered remember," Cressida smirked poking her huge gut.
"True, also I see your starting to join in on the fun too," Aine smirked poking Cressida's midsection as the blonde was blushing at her new gut being fondled.

While Aine did most of the eating, Cressida had also done some heavy eating herself over the years. Watching her lover pig out had made her hungry as well which led to eating till she was stuffed at times. She was still a spoiled brat deep down, so it didn't take much to break her resolve since her revenge against Eira was over and nonexistent. It made her feel empty and needing to be filled again as she chose food to fill the void. As Aine grew larger Cressida grew alongside her as her soft small starter pooch grew into a ** belly and then became a huge gut like the good old days.

Which lead to her growing even larger rebounding on her weight loss at 250 pounds. She also had large plush curves to go with creamy fat thighs as well along with a double chinned round face starting to grow bloated. Then again, a lot of the citizens these days where fat or chubby now thanks to the monsters not bothering the village thanks to the improved defenses making them relax more. A guy or girl with ** bellies and guts wasn't unusual these days resting over their pants.

"I haven't put on that much weight," Cressida blushed.
"True, but you're looking like your old self again and more. Looks like this families rubbing off on you it seems," Eira smirked as the blonde elf pouted.
"I agree, you're a spoiled greedy brat at heart after all," Miles smirked patting her belly.
"Well, at least I'm small compared to all you piggies," Cressida said red in the face.
"Thats fair, we are pretty big, but I think you look cute," Aine smirked kissing her lover caressing her small gut comparing it to the fire dragon's greedy huge disposer tank as Cressida smiled kissing her fat whale of a dragon.

Soon it was time to eat as Miles and Cressida helped their huge dragon lovers to their feet to eat at the table. They both needed two seats with their bellies sagging on the table as they gobbled up their food smiling as Miles ate well too along with Cressida stuffing herself silly as well without realizing it. Fern smiled feeding her little dragon sister as she looked at her own soft midsection comparing it to her mother's huge gut.

Hm, I wonder what it would be like to have a belly, Fern thought grinning as she ate a lot as well.

Soon everyone at the table was stuffed as the dragon sisters let out huge belches along with some farts as well. Cressida burped as well holding her stuffed belly as her skirt button popped off making her blush as Aine teased her packed belly smirking. Fern held her full belly as well smiling. She was once an orphan who barley had food, but now she was well fed. The teenage elf was surrounded by a big family including her loving plump father along with her dragon snowball mother who couldn't be happier being a part of this large family on this Christmas morning.

End. Thank you so much for reading. Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year. 🙂