Candids gone because of whining users

MuscleCarz88

On 3/24/2024 at 10:26 AM, Mjohnson said:

Here in U.K. if you are in a public place you can be filmed or have your picture taken and posted online without any law being broken and that is all there is to it , the boogie woogie man who plays the piano in train stations went over and over this law when some people from China tried to stop him filming them , perhaps things are different where you live , I have no clue . So far as it being creepy to post said pictures on a fetish site where anonymous people encourage people to gain weight to satisfy there own personal fetish , I don’t see it , as I said it’s gone now but to me the whole site is no less creepy , I’m here because I like fat girls but my name and  location are not , I would rather nobody knew and it looks to me as though you are the same , stop being a hypocrite 

Did I mention anything about the law? No.

Also, I'm from the UK so I'm well aware of our laws.

But congratulations anyway on spectacularly missing my point - either by intent or accident...

59 minutes ago, sconesy73 said:

Did I mention anything about the law? No.

Also, I'm from the UK so I'm well aware of our laws.

But congratulations anyway on spectacularly missing my point - either by intent or accident...

@sconesy73 bro chill.. people act like taking a pic of a hot BBW is so wrong.. well half the world yells at them to lose weight.. just know we're all on this site because we like gorgeous BBW women and more than half this site is women who don't know they are on it.. 

2 hours ago, Mjohnson said:

Is your mother  more pleased about you being on this site now the candid section is gone ? 

Bless 🤣

One thing I've learned about the Internet is that there's no point arguing with fucking idiots because they've just got so much more experience at it than I have..

I'll leave you to getting all upset because the nasty people have taken your pictures away...

Have a lovely day 😘 

1 hour ago, sconesy73 said:

Bless 🤣

One thing I've learned about the Internet is that there's no point arguing with fucking idiots because they've just got so much more experience at it than I have..

I'll leave you to getting all upset because the nasty people have taken your pictures away...

Have a lovely day 😘 

Thought so , as I said before stop being a hypocrite 

Bless 🤣

Have a lovely day 😘 

Why are you so pissed at people when you yourself are on a fetish site looking at women who half don't even know they are on ? This is no argument I am just naturally curious how long you been. Having your daily breakfast of paint chips... 😕😏

20 hours ago, ARM said:

A quarter of this site is people reposting instagram pictures or video stills. And judging by Pokimane's reaction, it doesn't matter what's the source, the idea of someone leering all over your unflattering fat pics is a huge deal to women.

Yep no one wanted habe that conversation though 

5 minutes ago, MuscleCarz88 said:

Why are you so pissed at people when you yourself are on a fetish site looking at women who half don't even know they are on ? This is no argument I am just naturally curious how long you been. Having your daily breakfast of paint chips... 😕😏

How am I pissed off? 

The candids section has been gone ages- and with justifiable reasons- yet you're the one moaning because it's been taken away...

And you keep using the term 'fetish site' like that somehow justifies your argument 🤣

I'll explain it in simple terms that even an idiot could understand..

A woman posts pictures of herself on her Instagram or whatever is well aware her pics could be reposted elsewhere. That's a different moral discussion. But she's posted them online knowing those risks. 

A woman walking round the shops is just a woman walking round the shops. She doesn't expect to have her picture taken and posted online- even if it's for a 'fetish site'. That's creepy..

If you can't see the difference, then you need help. 

Continuing to get all upset because your section has been taken away is pathetic. This site isn't a democracy 🤣

6 minutes ago, sconesy73 said:

This site isn't a democracy 🤣

And yet you are making it seem like that if it bothers you and you think it's creepy why are you here ? And for your 411 it is a fetish site numb nuts lol.. Too make you feel even more like the slow kid on the short bus you are on Curvage talking and putting people down when one thread manily consists of women who don't know they are even on this site period.. Curvy Women Picture Compilation

Just now, MuscleCarz88 said:

And yet you areaking it seem like that if it bothers you and you think it's creepy why are you here ? And for your 411 it is a fetish site numb nuts lol.. Too make you feel even more like the slow kid on the short bus you are on Curvage talking and putting people down when one thread manily consists of women who don't know they are even on this site period.. Curvy Women Picture Compilation

Nope. You clearly don't get it.

By your spelling and grammar,  I'll assume you're quite familiar with this "short bus" you keep mentioning so as I'm sure you've got windows to lick I'll leave you to it.

Bless 😘🤣

Just now, sconesy73 said:

Nope. You clearly don't get it.

By your spelling and grammar,  I'll assume you're quite familiar with this "short bus" you keep mentioning so as I'm sure you've got windows to lick I'll leave you to it.

Bless 😘🤣

Lol this guy is the grammar police now also.. Watch out everyone he is waiting by to correct every word you say. I swear some people should not be allowed to use a keyboard. Lick windows hahahaha... Seeing is that was your comeback I already know you licked some in your lifetime their chief. Try not to hurt yourself when you think of weak ass minded comebacks in a debate. With that said take it easy bubbles

trailer park boys pemberton GIF

21 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

A woman posts pictures of herself on her Instagram or whatever is well aware her pics could be reposted elsewhere. That's a different moral discussion. But she's posted them online knowing those risks. 

A woman walking round the shops is just a woman walking round the shops. She doesn't expect to have her picture taken and posted online- even if it's for a 'fetish site'. That's creepy..

I don't think this is the logical hammerblow you seem to think it is. 

Most women who post on social media absolutely do not expect their photos to be reposted on a fetish forum full of guys sexualizing something they're insecure about even if they're aware that it's a possibility. 

Not to mention all the celebrity paprazzi photo's here, politicians and public figures etc. 

I think so long as the candids are taken in public spaces and don't involve minors, anyone in vulnerable or compromising positions, nothing that can reveal their identity or taking place in inappropriate settings, they aren't morally worse than reposting social media photos. 

It's probably easier to dox someone based on their social media photos anyway or it used to be with reverse image searches. 

Whether posting social media photos and paparazzi candids and stuff is justifiable is a worthy discussion, but I don't like seeing the hypocrisy where people condemn candid photography but beat their meat over other media which doesn't involve knowledge or consent. 

But if you stripped all of that questionable content away, this site would basically just be onlyfans for fat fetishists. 

1 hour ago, PreyToGod said:

Most women who post on social media absolutely do not expect their photos to be reposted on a fetish forum full of guys sexualizing something they're insecure about even if they're aware that it's a possibility. 

Correct. I'm glad you agree with exactly what I said. 

1 hour ago, PreyToGod said:

I think so long as the candids are taken in public spaces and don't involve minors, anyone in vulnerable or compromising positions, nothing that can reveal their identity or taking place in inappropriate settings, they aren't morally worse than reposting social media photos. 

Yet despite what you think, the candids were removed and even after several people have had hissy fits they haven't returned..

Maybe it's time to admit you're in the wrong? 

5 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

Correct. I'm glad you agree with exactly what I said. 

Yet despite what you think, the candids were removed and even after several people have had hissy fits they haven't returned..

Maybe it's time to admit you're in the wrong? 

Please... 

Beavis And Butthead Reaction GIF

21 minutes ago, MuscleCarz88 said:

Please... 

Beavis And Butthead Reaction GIF

It's interesting reading back through this thread.. Anyone that disagrees with you, or asks you a question you can't/ won't answer (or even understand) you resort to childish insults and telling people to shut up..

Look, your favourite bit of the forum has gone and isn't coming back. Whether you disagree or not is irrelevant- it's not your site and your opinion counts for fuck all.

Get over it.

It's interesting reading back through this thread.. Anyone that disagrees with you, or asks you a question you can't/ won't answer (or even understand) you resort to childish insults and telling people to shut up..

Look, your favourite bit of the forum has gone and isn't coming back. Whether you disagree or not is irrelevant- it's not your site and your opinion counts for fuck all.

Get over it.

You say it's funny I get all defensive when somebody doesn't agree with me. But yet here you are saying that I need to get over it because my thread disappeared one. It wasn't my thread two. I'm not the only one that feels like this and three. You need to stop typing because everything you say is hypocritical as f**k ... Keep your opinions off my thread I created you tool... This is coming from a guy who wanks to women who don't even know Curvage exist.. and you think I am in the wrong here 🤣 

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

On 3/24/2024 at 8:08 AM, sconesy73 said:

Can you honestly not see the difference between a woman posting pictures of herself online- here or on Instagram etc, and a guy taking pictures of a woman while she's out shopping or whatever and then posting them online because "it's a fetish site " ?

Let's be real here, I think the women and their mums would be equally unhappy about their pics being posted here without their consent whether the pics were taken candidly, or they were taken from the person's ig. Technically if we're to follow the reasoning for taking down the candids section then the whole "Curvy Women Picture Compilation" should be taken down since 95% of posts there involve some violation of a person's privacy.

6 minutes ago, samson5684 said:

Let's be real here, I think the women and their mums would be equally unhappy about their pics being posted here without their consent whether the pics were taken candidly, or they were taken from the person's ig. Technically if we're to follow the reasoning for taking down the candids section then the whole "Curvy Women Picture Compilation" should be taken down since 95% of posts there involve some violation of a person's privacy.

See Season 3 Episode 304 GIF by Rick and Morty

Idk why it's so hard to understand that the candid section yes it is kinda bad but at the same time this whole website is kinda bad. Women are basically prostitutes on here and yet that is ok.. but the candid section gets taken down because of what.. pics that others give no or somewhat if they feel the need for attention for people seeing what they think .. Shit 90% of this stuff is perfect reasoning for the site not to exist but here we are lotion and tissues ready 🤣 I can't say how dumb and how out of touch people are these days 

On 3/27/2024 at 12:07 PM, sconesy73 said:

How am I pissed off? 

The candids section has been gone ages- and with justifiable reasons- yet you're the one moaning because it's been taken away...

And you keep using the term 'fetish site' like that somehow justifies your argument 🤣

I'll explain it in simple terms that even an idiot could understand..

If you can't see the difference, then you need help. 

Continuing to get all upset because your section has been taken away is pathetic. This site isn't a democracy 🤣

A large percentage of the women posted have private facebook or instagram profiles from which the photos are being posted. There's absolutely no moral distinction between taking someone's photo without their consent and posting their private social media photos, which were only intended for friends and family, to a fetish website.

4 minutes ago, samson5684 said:

A large percentage of the women posted have private facebook or instagram profiles from which the photos are being posted. There's absolutely no moral distinction between taking someone's photo without their consent and posting their private social media photos, which were only intended for friends and family, to a fetish website.

Just waiting for this Thread to kick rocks next 

Celebrities

Because I am already sure most of them don't like guys like us getting our jollys off to them who put on like 20 or so pounds to start off. Just give it time. Then the next one will be 

Curvy Women Picture Compilation

2 hours ago, MuscleCarz88 said:

You say it's funny I get all defensive when somebody doesn't agree with me. But yet here you are saying that I need to get over it because my thread disappeared one. It wasn't my thread two. I'm not the only one that feels like this and three. You need to stop typing because everything you say is hypocritical as f**k ... Keep your opinions off my thread I created you tool... This is coming from a guy who wanks to women who don't even know Curvage exist.. and you think I am in the wrong here 🤣 

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

I imagine your dad looks at you sometimes, thinks back to the night you were conceived and wishes he'd asked your mum for a blowjob. 

But never mind. We are where we are. 

And 6 months down the line you're still getting upset about a section of a website being removed...

Bless 😘 

I imagine your dad looks at you sometimes, thinks back to the night you were conceived and wishes he'd asked your mum for a blowjob. 

But never mind. We are where we are. 

And 6 months down the line you're still getting upset about a section of a website being removed...

Bless 😘 

So is your mother more pleased about you being in this site now the candid section is gone ? On a scale of 1-10 how pleased is she about you being on a fat girl fetish site ? I can tell you how pleased my wife is , she comes on here too and has her own fantasy feeder profile , so I ask again , just how pleased is your mother about you being here ? 

18 minutes ago, Mjohnson said:

So is your mother more pleased about you being in this site now the candid section is gone ? On a scale of 1-10 how pleased is she about you being on a fat girl fetish site ? I can tell you how pleased my wife is , she comes on here too and has her own fantasy feeder profile , so I ask again , just how pleased is your mother about you being here ? 

Oh my gawd.. you're my hero 😍

Nah, I'm only joking, you're on the "mouth breathers" special list 😘

5 minutes ago, Mjohnson said:

I see now why you are so concerned about creeping out women….they told you 

Err, now you're making even less sense than normal..which is seriously impressive! 

Anyway, it's been nice spending "Interact with a halfwit" day conversing with you so I'll leave you alone now with your hairy palms.

😘