Payment failures

curveslover69120

HI,
What you see is a hold not a charge. (notice it says pending)

Every purchase on our site always has the following steps:

1. A HOLD is placed on the card for the purchase amount
2. Verification process happens. (most transactions are instant, but some holds can be longer if payment appears suspicious)
3. If approved, a charge is created. If declined the hold is released after a period of time.

What you see is the hold, and not an actual charge. In this case the purchase attempt has been declined. Because the transaction was not captured, the transaction was voided.

Please allow time for the banks to do what they do you will not be charged.  OR you are welcome to submit another payment attempt.

Thank you :)

51 minutes ago, curveslover69120 said:

So I will probably get my money back?

Hi,
The  transactions were declined, hence no funds were actually taken from your account. The holds will be lifted by your bank in accordance to their policy, which can sometimes take a few business days.

No funds have been taken and we have not received any funds from you, therefore there is no money to give back.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Dania333 said:

hi, I have exactly the same thing, I paid for the video 3 or 4 times and nothing happened, but the money was withdrawn. I take it they will be back?

HI
The attempts have been declined. No money was taken. What you see is a hold not a charge.

You can try again, but be sure the address on file matches the address associated with the card.
Also try using English characters in your address to avoid the system seeing hieroglyphs.
Thank you

And you also don’t know approximately how long to wait for a refund?

20 minutes ago, S77 said:

HI
The attempts have been declined. No money was taken. What you see is a hold not a charge.

You can try again, but be sure the address on file matches the address associated with the card.
Also try using English characters in your address to avoid the system seeing hieroglyphs.
Thank you

23 minutes ago, Dania333 said:

And you also don’t know approximately how long to wait for a refund?

Hi,
There is nothing to refund as no charge was made.
Any persisting holds are with your bank. Curvage has taken no funds.
If you have more specific questions about why your card was declined please use the contact Curvage link below as this is a public forum and we should not discuss further here in order to protect your privacy.
Thank you

• S77 locked this topic